THE BEST PRESENT EVER!!!

PREVIOUSLY~
So I decided to wake her up....

PRESENT~
♧Y/N POV♧
I woke up by someone shaking me i opened my eyes and looked up and saw suga then I remembered what happened then I realized I was in suga's lap I quickly jumped down and stood there so it was the time to give him presents..... everyone was giving him so expensive presents I was worried what if he doesn't like my present... after a while it was my turn i went towards him and started to speak....
SUGA:umm?
Y/N:Suga i-
SUGA: wait you remember my name, guys she remembers me I am soo happy, if this would  my present I would  loved it the most.
Y/N:Yes this is your present and I acted that I didn't knew you from the start.
SUGA: This is the best present ever!!- wait what you did??!!
Y/N: Yes!
SUGA: that's not fair I am not talking to you.
Y/N: I am sorry
SUGA: no I am going

☆Y/N POV☆
When he said that I noticed that there were tears in his eyes so I decided to follow him.

○SUGA POV○
I was walking towards my car, while is
was walking i felt that some was following me but when I turned around there was no one,then I went home.

<Y/N POV>
I followed him and he was going inside his house so I decided to get in his room by the window as I climbed to the window I saw suga crying while seeing someone's photo i moved a little so see who it is I saw my photo I immediately went to him and hugged him.
SUGA:yahh how did you come here??
Y/N: from the window and why are you crying??
SUGA: Because of you
Y/N: why what did I do??
SUGA: you hurted me.
Y/N: pls don't cry
I wiped his tears with my thumb and hugged him even tightly I don't know but I felt sad when he was sad, he hugged me back I felt myself blushing then we slept while cuddling with eachother.

A/N- I know I am posting after sooooooooooooo long but I just got a dog so you know I have to look after him.
NEXT EPISODE HINT- I am going to make it full valentines week from the start(7th feb) to the end(14th feb)
Ok byee I think I will post tomorrow bye guyssssss.