Day 7: Free Day

(Hehehe. . .hehehe. . .HEHEHE. . .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

   HERE IT IS! YOUR LOVABLE DEFILED SCARECROW BACK FROM THE DEAD! MWAH! 

   (...you know, takes place directly after my Autumn prompt of Komahinatober)

   Warnings: murder/death, gore and blood, graphic violence, messing with dead bodies in a really fucked up way, disturbing thoughts

   Heed these warnings, please, just in case

   "Komaeda. . .this. . ." Someone mutters.

   "HAJIME!" Another screams, falling to their knees.

   "Man, I knew you were fucking crazy but I never thought you'd. . .you'd. . ."

   Nagito frowns. Why don't they like his artwork? He made Hajime look so pretty! And he worked so hard on Hajime as well. He would surely keep the critters away. Why couldn't his friends be happy for him.

   "Komaeda, there's definitely something wrong with you." Fuyuhiko grumbles, reaching into his pocket, probably to call the police. Not to worry, he'd prepared for this. 

   He grins. "Heh. . .you just think there's something wrong with me because there's something wrong with you. Why can't you be happy for us?" He takes Hajime's chilly blue hand in his, "we're keeping the crops safe. My precious scarecrow. . ."

   His three companions shivered as Fuyuhiko brought the phone to his ear. "Hello, 911? I-"

   The pale boy knocks the phone out of his hand, glaring hard. "Now that won't do. And it's too bad really," He produces a long, thick, incredibly sharp knife and lazily points it at them with a smirk, "but I can use three back-up scarecrows. . ."

   All three stiffen, like they want to bolt but their feet are planted to the ground as Scarecrow Hajime looks on. Komaeda takes a swipe but they all step out of range at the last second. 

   Nagito frowns, letting out an annoyed sigh. "Come now, let's not be difficult. Come under my blade let's have some fun~"

   "Everyone! Run!" Sonia yells but it's a second too late. Nagito plunges the edge of his blade into the blonde's neck, her scream being cut off and morphed into a squishy gurgle as the blood shot out. He then roughly tugged his knife down, all the way down to her lungs.

    Sonia falls to the ground as blood splatters all over Komaeda who instantly grimaces. This was not nearly as beautiful as Hajime's blood. 

 "Great," He grumbles, lunging at Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko, "now I'm mad."

   Kazuichi doesn't get that far before Nagito's hand closes around his hair and roughly tugs him back. He then bends down to whisper in his ear, knife pressed lightly against his chest. "Oh dear, I thought that with lovely long legs like that you'd be able to run faster." He murmurs before digging in his blade and abruptly jerking it.

   Nagito steps back, pushing the body off of him with disgust. He glances around but Fuyuhiko is no where to be seen.

   He sighs, beginning to follow the set of the footsteps in the dirt. Ugh, he's trampled over his crops as well.

   "Demon hunting, demon hunting, so much fun. . ," He sings softly under his breath, "the blonde demon got it in the throat. . .the pink demon got it in the chest. . .which demon will it be next. . ? The hell?" (Bonus points if you know what I ripped off and from where)

   Huddled behind the house was Fuyuhiko, frantically trying to turn on his phone but alas! It's died!

   Great. What's he going to do now?

   "Fuyuhiko. . .oh Fuyuhiko. . ," Nagito suddenly jumps out at him, "you shall be the cutest scarecrow of all with those lovely rosy cheeks of yours. . ."

   Fuyuhiko opens his mouth to yell for help but before he can, Nagito kicks him in the gut, making him fall to his knees with a low groan. 

   "It's 'game over' for you as well. Don't you worry though." Komaeda hums, moving in on him, "I'll take nice care of you. . ."

-

   "Slice, slice, slice, slice, slice!" Komaeda sings, cutting open his friends one at a time. He pries them all apart, yanking the ribs out of the way to get to the organs. He then empties them all out one at a time, organs, guts, and all. 

   "And in we go!" He chirps, filling them up with the leftover stuffing from Hajime. He then lovingly stitches them back up, carving a bloody blue smile into each of their faces. "Perfect!" He declares.

   One at a time, he dumps the rotting scarecrows into his closet before shutting the door and locking it up nice and tight.

   "Now if Hajime gets destroyed, I have three backups!" He giggles, tracing his fingers over the closet door. And with a happy hum, he leaves the basement for a good night's sleep.

-

   Blue fingers stretch, clenching and unclenching. Rotting arms strain against their restrains into they finally snap and a jumble of decaying skin and bones fall onto the ground with a loud thump. Grassy eyes gleam in the moonlight as a figure with creaking joints slowly moves towards the house.

   The doorknob twists ever-so-slowly as the mangled corpse slides into the home. It moves through the halls, past the mantled with the dried-out heart on it, all the way to his former bedroom where the master craftsman slept.

   Green eyes stare down at the slumbering fluffy-haired boy, a deadly silence filling the air. And then ever-so-slowly, decaying blue hands wrap around his neck and squeeze. . .

. . . . .

    . . . . . . . .

           . . . . . .

   Hajime sits up with a start, gasping heavily, heart thumping faster than a rabbit. He tugs anxiously at his white T-shirt, trying to allow himself more room to breath. 

   After a few moments of catching his breath, his eyes fall to his white-haired companion who was blinking his eyes heavily as they tried to focus on Hajime. 

   "Mrugh. . .Love? Are you alright? Have a nightmare?" He murmurs, pulling himself into a sitting-up position.

   The brunets eyes widen as images of a crazy, knife-wielding Nagito flash through his head. He shakes, trying to remind himself that it wasn't real, it was just a dream, Nagito wouldn't even think about doing things that horrifying to him or anyone else.

   ". . .Yeah, just a really scary nightmare," He responds slowly, "I'll be alright in a minute."

   Komaeda frowns. "Okay. . .do you want to talk about it?"

   "Not right now. Just. . .ugh, I'm going to put on a pot of coffee. I'm not going to get back to sleep tonight."