Dunni who had shed every bit of her uniform which covered the torso of her body so that she was now in a plain white singlet and her uniform skirt replied "You know how my family people are now,I dont want wahala abeg" she replied as she finished transferring her clothes.

       "Hm,all of you that your parents used to search your stuff,my mother doesnt even used to stress" Kike replied,bringing out a packet of biscuit which they'd been giving as a midday snack and popping it open.

       "That's why I say you're lucky na" Dunni replied. Before Kike could throw another query Dunni's way,a clearly faint and probably scared voice brought their talk to a hiatus.

       "Please excuse me" The voice had both Kike and Dunni turning towards the little girl still clad in her uniform,standing just before their corner.

       "Ehen? What happened?" Dunni sneered at her. "Please excuse me Dunni,Daryl said I should call you" she relayed the information which had Dunni's ears standing on edge.

        "Seriously? Where is he?" She questioned almost too instantly. "He said you should come and meet him in new school building,behind the assembly ground" she told her.

        "Is that all?" She questioned again. "Yes" the girl replied. "Okay,be going" she dismissed her before turning back to Kike who was now giving her a teasing glare.

        "What?" She asked as she began to search for her daywear amongst her things. "See who talk say e mama go beat am,you just hear man name,you don dey run" Kike teased.

        "I will obviously come back and finish it na,abeg you sef" Dunni replied as she took off her uniform skirt then pulled on her daywear,a simple blue zebra designed gown which tended to hug her torso a bit,stopping at her lower waist before coming down in closely arranged pleats to above her knees.

       "I hear you madam,see the short zebrawear(zebra) that shes even wearing" Kike added as Dunni zipped her gown halfway and applied perfume on herself.

        "Mm now,pour all the perfume in the world o,because you are going to meet loml" Kike teased yet again. "Kike it's okay now,I've heard abeg. Is my hair sha okay?" Dunni asked after brushing the undergrowth of the simple cornrows she'd plaited for the extra week of school.

       "Its fine abeg,come dey go" Kike told her. "Kike be serious naaa" Dunni begged taking out a small mirror from her cosmetic bag and checking herself.

       "Ahah,I'm serious na,its fine,such a beaut!" Kike hyped making Dunni laugh before putting everything back in place and putting on her palm slippers.

        "Please watch my things for me yeah,I'll come back now now" Dunni chipped before rushing out of the room. "Ehn! Na so dem dey talk" Kike laughed back but Dunni was already out the hostel.

         Dunni hurried down the rather hoarse slabways of her school,heading straight for the school block although wishing in her heart she was privileged enough to take the open grass field as a shortcut.

         Removing the thought from her head,she walked faster on entering the corridors of the block,checking herself with her reflection on one of the class windows at the rear end of the block before crossing over to the next building.

         Finally getting to the building behind the assembly ground as she'd been directed,she came to a stop,spotting exactly who she'd been looking for,sitting on a plastic chair some feet away from where she stood,seeming fazed off in some sort of trance.

         His hair still looking neatly shaved by the corners even though it'd been over a month since he got a haircut as they'd been in school for that long,combed back neatly. The gators on the zebra designed packet shirt of his daywear stood out perfectly,one of his hands tucked lightly in the side pocket of his grey trousers and even his mere scent had Dunni swooning.