hhh chap. 1 alternative

[Truth Bullets]
- White Cloth
- No Blood On Victim's Fingers
- Broken Glass
- Fresh Blood
- Stained Towel
- 'Drea' Written In Blood <

"I can confirm the murder happened not so long ago, due to the fact that the blood was fresh." Said Ion.
"True, but we should talk about the letters written in blood." Milk suggested.
"It's Cream Unicorn, isn't it?" Roguefort hissed.
"W-What? You don't h-have proof!" Cream Unicorn stuttered.

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"Wh-What do you mean?..." He stuttered again, starting to tremble. "Sparkling left a message before he died. The message reads 'Drea-'. Sparkling must've tried to write 'Dreamer', but died before he could finish it!" I explained to him. "And what's your talent?" I continued, crossing my arms. "...Ult-...Ultimate Dreamer..." "See!" Cream Unicorn stepped back, trembling even more. "I-It's not me!...I...I-I swear!" He cried. "Well, Walnut does have a point, so I guess this case is closed." Mustard agreed with me, flipping her hair.

We all voted Cream Unicorn, and...

W R O N G

...What?...
...Was Cream Unicorn...not the culprit?...

"Upupupu!~ Looks like you were wrong, and you know what that means!"

(insert everyone except cinnamon getting the die)