I love you Swara..

Start from the beginning

" My fiance.. Asad Khan.." Zoya came hugging Asad from side..

Sanskar got embarrassed seeing this and apologized them...

Asad smiles little.. " Never mind gentleman.. by the way as per your words your wife is my little sister.. so I can hug her right?"

Sanskar was more ashamed listening this.. " I am sorry Mr Asad.. please don't embarasse me more.. you can hug your sister anytime.. n i am sorry for my behavior.."

Asad shook his head and smiles.. " I just wanted to surprise my love.. that's why this all happened.. anyway you enjoy I will take your leave as I have some work.. Zoya will you please? " Zoya smiles and go with him making all smiles as they knew how much she was missing him..

Swara who was smiling seeing them going finally turned and goes out.. Sanskar followed her..

" They are getting more close.. isn't it?" Laksh asked seriously..

Ragini turned.. " I am damn sure they both are having feelings for each other.. n i am not sad or something as love can happen with anyone anytime.. maybe my Swara was not destined.. but if this Swara will get her love.. I will be more than happy.. but I am scared from Sanskar.. he doesn't know the truth.. what if..." Ragini couldn't complete her sentence..

" Just hope everything goes well.. bcz i don't want anyone of them to get hurt.. both were having sad past.. just hope they both get their all the happiness.."

Swara was breathing heavily by running to garden.. Sanskar tried to say something but Swara glared him angrily..

" What is your problem Sanskar..how can you react like that? Don't you trust me?" Swara asked angrily..

" No Swara.. I trust you.. it's just I couldn't control myself seeing you with someone.. it was my fault.. I am sorry.." he apologized her..

Swara stare him for a moment.. " Till yesterday you were having all the control over yourself.. but suddenly seeing bhaijaan you lost control.. I know he was stranger to you but even if I hig someone it's not wrong.. or you also think like other people that if girl big any male then she is having relationship with that person.." she asked angrily..

Sanskar closed his eyes getting hurt by her questions.." No Swara.. I don't think like that but I just couldn't control my feelings seeing you happy with other person when I am trying hard to come into your life.. I am sorry it's completely my fault not yours.. n please don't make me feel guilty by saying that I think like that disgusting people.. any girl can hug any person whom she feels close.. it's their disgusting thinking that they can't see good in others life.. "

Swara was shocked listening this.. " You should control yourself.." saying this she turned to go as she understood where this conversation will go..but stopped feeling Sanskar's grip on her hand.. she face him just to get scared seeing the seriousness in his eyes... " Let me go.. it's late.. we should go home.."

Sanskar stared her and pushed her to nearby tree but slowly so that she doesn't get hurt.. Swara was shocked seeing his eyes which were showing so many emotions.." Not this time Swara.. not this time.. I want my answers today.." he said angrily making her gulped..

" W..wh..which answers.." she stammered..

Sanskar came more closer that their body were touching each other dangerously.." All the answers from which you always run.. why you always run from me? Am I some kind of devil or something that you always run from me even after all my attempts to come close to you..?"

Swara closed her eyes feeling him close.. " I don't run from you.. you are thinking wrong.."

" Oh really? Okay then tell me why you are happy and talkative with others while silent with me? Why are you expressive and demanding with others while numb with me? Why you always run from any conversation I start? Why you always run from me whenever I talk to about us? Why you always gets silent whenever I tried to make this work.? Why you always fear from my question like I am taking your interview? Tell me.." he said seriously making her scared..