I love you Swara..

Start from the beginning

" Damn... She is looking divine.. why I didn't noticed her before? Surely she will take my breath away.." Sanskar thought in mind but shook his head and goes out..

Swara smiles brightly seeing red open roof car.. she thanked Ragini who just smiles and sat down.. all sat down and laksh drove to the club...

Swara and Ragini went to dance floor while others stand at bar.. all were enjoying but Sanskar was getting shock after shock... First Swara's dress, her look, now dancing.. he was falling from the moment he saw her in the hospital but is it love or like.. he is confused about it..

Laksh and Zoya also goes to Swara and Ragini.. all were having fun when suddenly slow romantic song started.. laksh took Ragini at side while swara and Zoya goes to bar but Sanskar comes and asked for a dance.. Swara hesitate for a moment but gave up and goes to him making him happy..

Both couple were dancing completely lost in each other.. Zoya was smiling seeing them and taking their video.. she knew Swara started to fall for Sanskar but she didn't stopped.. as she knows that if Swara is doing something then she is brave enough to take that responsibility.. she is just afraid from Sanskar.. what if after truth he will leave her like he doesn't know her.. she prayed in mind for Swara's happiness..

Swara first time got lost in Sanskar's eyes.. till now she was feeling for him n it's not that she is denying but she knew her limits.. she knows that whatever will be the result of this feelings..at the end she will lost her love and that's the reason she was stopping all her feelings but not today.. she doesn't want to think about truth today.. she doesn't want to think about any reality today.. she just want to flow with her heart and she is doing it.. once in awhile listening to heart won't affect her life.. isn't it?

Zoya was smiling seeing her lost with Sanskar.. but she got shocked listening someone..

All people were standing at side listening one announcement.. Ragini and Laksh were looking all with confusion while Swara and Sanskar who were lost in their dance come in senses listening announcement..both stepped aside while all the lights goes off..

Zoya who was shocked smiles brightly with closed eyes feeling someone.. Asad who was already standing behind her hugged her lovingly and kissed her cheeks from behind making her smile wide..no one saw this as complete hall was dark..

Asad comes to center and lights came... Zoya smiles with tears seeing her love infront of him while others were confused.. Swara who saw Asad jumped happily and hugged him tightly.. Asad smiles brightly and lifted her from floor making her laugh loud.. he twirled her happily and kissed her head lovingly..

" I miss you beta.." Asad said slowly and hugged her tightly.. Zoya smiles seeing them and wiped her tears .. Ragini and Laksh who were confused smiles seeing them as Zoya signals them..

Sanskar who was confused till now got shocked seeing Swara hugging Asad..he was fully jealous seeing her laughing and hugging with some stranger according to him.. he quickly goes to them and pulled Swara out of his hug angrily... Swara and Asad were completely shocked by this and Swara tried to scold him but Asad eyes her making her silent..

" Listen Mr.. whoever you are but please be in limits.. she is my wife.." Sanskar said seriously making all shocked..

Ragini and Laksh were shocked and shared a look while Swara widen her eyes seeing his anger.. Asad was shocked but smiles in my and saw towards Zoya who smiles back saying I told you..

Asad smiles little and forward his hand . " My name is Asad.. Asad Rashid Khan..n i am not stranger for her ."

Sanskar glared his hand but still handshake and tried to ask something when Zoya cut him...