"I will ruin that plan." Ginny mumbled to herself.

"Speaking of education, we need to get changed into our uniforms." Hermione said.

"But we've just left." Ginny whined.

"Better safe than sorry." Hermione said getting up and ushering Ginny out with her uniform. They walked slowly down the empty corridor.

"See how empty this is, Hermione? Because no one's getting changed!" She whined loudly and stopped, making Hermione stop in front of her and turn.

"Ginny, see? We're almost there, it doesn't matter!" Hermione said, shaking Ginny by her shoulders.

"Whatever, I guess I can spend time altering it how I like with magic, to make it more appealing." Ginny said thinking out loud.

"There you go, that's the spirit." Hermione said and moved out of Ginny's way so she could walk past her to the changing rooms, and they left.

Although, what they did not notice, is that they stood right in front of a Slytherin compartment. Two Slytherin boys sat there. One slept and one was awake.

"Woah.." Blaise said as they left, and he quickly shook his friend violently awake.

"Listen-" Theo mumbled. "-just tell the train to turn around back home, then it can come back to Hogwarts. I'll be awake by then, promise." He said, turning his head away from Blaise.

"Wake, up!" Blaise said, slapping his ear. Theo jolted awake and looked at him tiredly.

"Yes? My best friend?" Theo asked unbothered.

"Did you just see that!?" Blaise asked in a loud whisper.

"No, I don't think I did, since I WAS ASLEEP AND YOU JUST SHOVED ME AWAKE!" Theo said angrily in his face standing up, then sitting down when he was done, huffing.

Blaise sat back as far as he could away and wiped his face disgustingly, but then smirked. "Didn't know your mouth watered just by looking at me." Blaise said very extra.

"Please. Anyway, what did you see that you had to wake me up for?" Theo asked putting his fingers through his hair.

"Mate, it was Granger and Weasley, and let me tell you, the holidays transformed them. They look hot!" Blaise said smiling.

Theo gave him a tired look. "You're the one who needs sleep, mate. Last time I checked, they were dating or something, and you're straight." Theo said crossing his arms. Blaise opened his mouth but Theo cut him off with a surprised look on his faces like a light bulb blew up in his head. "Unless!-"

"-No, it's not what you're thinking. I'm talking about Ginny." Blaise said rubbing his forehead.

"Oh. So they were hot?" Theo asked curiously.

"Yeah! Let me tell you, I'm going to have so much fun, if Ginny and Hermione look different then-"

"-I got your stupid sweets." Draco barged in, and threw the sweets at Theo's face, but he caught them with ease. Draco sat down tiredly and looked out the window, then at them.

"Why were you talking about Granger and Weasley?" Draco asked, squinting his eyes at them.

"Blaise was just saying how hot they looked." Theo said goofily holding in his laugh at the look on his friends' faces.

"Blaise, I didn't know you liked guys?" Draco asked, his eyes wide in a bit of worry. "I'm your friend, did you not think I was trustworthy enough for you to tell me?" Draco said, eyebrow raised.

"No, no no no!" Blaise said scoffing in his smile. Theo smiled at them and crossed his arms. Draco looked at them confused. "I'm talking about Ginny." Blaise cleared up.