——

"AHHHH!" I slammed the front door behind me after screaming, I'm sure very loudly.

My day could not have gone worse! I thought that everything this morning would have been made up for by a wonderful day but I was, again, sadly mistaken.

Not only did the meeting this morning end up shitty, I had to break up not only one, but two fights today. Joined with Mr. Jennings, the physical education teacher, cursing me out because I apparently 'took away from his time' because I kept my students in class for an extra 10 minutes.

Did I forget to mention that I spilled my lunch all over the teacher's lounge and watched as a fellow teacher slipped and fell because of the mess I made? Or how someone opened their car door into mine so now my car has a huge dent in the side?

Yeah, shitty day.

"What the hell Harry?" Liam had come running towards me because of my loud entrance into the house. I ignored him and stomped into the kitchen while running my hands furiously through my hair.

I grabbed the bottle of tequila from the cabinet and quickly poured myself a shot worth. I turned to see Liam eyeing me suspiciously so I raised my glass toward him before gulping down the alcohol.

"I would assume your day wasn't the best?" Liam asked me to which I nodded and poured another shot, downing that one quickly also. Liam swiftly snatched the bottle from me and took a shot himself. I looked at him confused.

"You don't want to be the only one drinking right? That's just sad." He explained before catching up to me by downing another shot.

"I feel like I could just go to bed and sleep forever!" I signed dramatically. I saw Niall enter the kitchen and examine the scene in front of him.

"Wow. Try to sound more depressed, H!" Niall hopped onto the counter beside me, swinging his legs back and forth.

"So is this a celebratory drink or a 'get shitfaced as quickly as possible because I'm over it' drink?" Niall gestured Liam to hand him the bottle of tequila. I groaned out loud and tried to take my tie off smoothly but it just tangled in a knot.

"Which one do you think?" Liam stated. I took the bottle again and decided to just pour some tequila on the rocks instead of having to grab the bottle every two seconds.

"I just had a very difficult and depressing day and I would rather end the night on a drunken high note then wallow in my own self pity!" I sipped my drink after venting. The boys just nodded before fixing their own drinks.

"Since your drinking, we might as well get blasted with you. You know I never turn down alcohol!" Niall basically cheered, being the happy leprechaun he is. I told the boys I was going to get rid of my work clothes and order a pizza. They both happily agreed and went into the living room.

Once I was done with a shower, because why not, and changed into baggy sweatpants, I ordered the pizza online and made my way back into the living room. It only took about 10 minutes for the doorbell light to flash so I told one of the boys to just pay with my money so I didn't have to leave the comfy couch.

I was just about to look for Niall, who had gone to the door, but looked toward the entrance of the living room to see Louis standing there. I jumped up quickly but stumbled some due to the quick intake of alcohol on my empty stomach.