Hanata Sero x Lonely! Female! Reader

Start from the beginning

  "Hey (Y/N)!" Kaminari called out, causing me to raise an eyebrow as I looked up to him. They both towered over me as I was still sitting on the window sill. I gave them am awkward wave as they approached, Denki looking at me, "We have a question,"

   This caused more confusion as I looked between them both,

  "Okay..." I said rather cautiously and quietly as they looked at me with smiles, happy with my answer,

  "Who do you think would win in a fight? We're asking everyone this," Sero asked, justifying the question as well.

  I took a second, looking over them both, thinking over their quirks and normal strength as well. Slightly confused with it, I looked up to them, "With or without using quirks?"

  They looked at one another, "Oh, we didn't really think of that..." Sero said, his voice trailing off at the end,

  "Uhh... How about without?" Denki answer, his answer more of a question itself, but I accepted it, nodding.

  Thinking it over again, I took detail of each of them. I had to take into account their mindset, strength, and skill in order to come with a decent answer. Looking them over once more, I smiled a little, realizing they were including me in the little thing. I didn't realize it at first, but now I realized it and it feels good to be accepted.

  Pushing that off though, I pointed to Sero, "I think Sero would win just because he's a bit more skilled with fighting,"

  Kaminari threw his hands up while Sero cheered, looking over to me and giving me a wink. I could feel my face redden at the action, my hands going up to cover them as I let out a giggle at their reactions,

  "D*mnit! That's what everyone's been saying! Kaminari groaned out as he paced a little. Sero smiled and held out a hand to me, his hand making a fist. I stared at it weirdly before giving him a fist bump back. He cheered once more before grabbing onto Kaminari, giving him a pull,

  "Well thanks (L/N)! Much appreciated, chica!"

  Chica? What does that mean? I thought to myself as I turned my head back to the window, looking out it, curious as to what the foreign word is.

___Time Skip___

   After that night, I found out that that wasn't going to be the last night I interacted with Sero and his friends. Every so often they would come up to me and ask me ridiculous questions or show off something they got/learned/found/you name it. So I've started to expect them every now and then. I've especially started to expect Sero, as he came up to me the most, and today was just that.

   Sitting there in the common area, I read over a book that I had saw the other day while I was out walking. It was an interesting book, the story being about a murder mystery and how it was being solved by a one man detective. It was interesting, but it was rather difficult to follow as the author was sort of all over the place with their words. So I took a minute, setting my book down next to me, letting out a sigh.

  I looked around the room to see nobody was here for the day. It was typical, not surprised as much. We had the day off today, so most of my classmates were either out to visit their family's or out with each other doing whatever. I didn't have much to do though, nor did I really have anyone to visit or go out with. So I'm just sitting here, relaxing in the small area, waiting for some kind of inspiration to do something to hit me.