Harry sighed annoyed and sat down in his chair again. "Yeah, I got back to it a while ago. It's nice, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it."

"And now you have something good to write about, better than all that depressing shit," Naill said and thought about all the heartbreak songs Harry had pumped out right after the breakup. That was also about the time he stopped writing, not feeling like making himself even sadder cause it was the only thing he could write about. 

Harry hummed in acknowledgement and started his computer, "I guess, it's not finished though."

"It's still good," he said and slumped down on the couch. "Oh! You know what you should do?"

Harry looked at him with a bored expression, "what?"

"You can do like a private concert with all your love songs and stuff. That would be so romantic," he said excitedly and leaned forward, resting his forearms on his knees.

"What happened to 'no big gestures'?"

"Not now obviously, this is after you're married," he said with a roll of his eyes. "You still need time to write your songs," he explained with a face splitting grin, "bet you already have a bunch ready though."

Harry huffed out a laugh, "okay, whatever."

"Wish I could write songs. It would be perfect for- That would be great. Then we could write together. Oh, and we could start a band!"

Harry chuckled, "pick up the pens, you bloody idiot."

"Why do you have so many pens anyway?" He huffed.

Louis heard a loud crash and wondered what in the world was going on in that office, a loud laughter erupted and he really wanted to know what they were up to. How come they can just waste time while Louis has to work. How unfair. He huffed and clicked away the emails. He had to make a call to a merchant but he was kinda scared. Louis had mostly talked to him over the phone to arrange meetings about the official contract for their deal, he had only met him twice and was equally scared both times.

He wasn't rude or mean or anything, just had a very dark voice with a slightly aggressive undertone that automatically made him threatening. His big build and didn't really do anything to calm Louis down either. But it was just a phone call so it should be fine. He's not even here. It's fine. Maybe he should take a break first, maybe make some tea. Louis noticed that they've started keeping tea in the staff kitchen recently. Yorkshire tea, his favorite, so he wouldn't have to go out of his way if he wanted his cuppa. 

Louis got up from his comfortable chair and immediately felt cold as a shiver ran down his spine. If it was up to him, he would just wear his jacket all the time, never taking it off but unfortunately he can't do that. Sometimes he wished he worked in a less posh place, where he could just wear jeans and a shirt, and maybe keep his jacket on. But those places don't pay much and Louis could do with a little extra money. He had offered to pay half the rent at Zayn's place but he refused every time he brought it up, so Louis decided to make it up to him in other ways. He would often be the one to get groceries and he was usually the one to cook even though it wasn't something he necessarily enjoyed doing.

He had been looking for his own place for a while even though he enjoyed living with Zayn. But he couldn't help but feel bad. It was clearly a flat for one with only one bedroom and only one bed. Since Zayn mostly worked night shifts they somehow managed to share the bed and when their schedule clashed they would take turns to sleep on the pull out couch. He never meant to cause him all this trouble, but he had and he wanted to make up for it. Only problem was he didnt know how. 

He could easily afford a small place like Zayn's somewhere in the neighborhood but they never seemed to have anything available. He sighed and grabbed his black mug from the shelf before pouring himself a cup of tea. He wished he could just buy a place, like Harry. Maybe he should save up for his own place and live with Zayn in the meanwhile. No, that would be selfish. Maybe he could get a roommate. Though he wasn't too fond of the idea of living with a stranger. He really needs more friends he thought as he carefully made his way back to the desk.