|𝟎𝟎𝟖.|

-------
PIENSO EN TU MIRÁ - ROSALÍA

-------❦PIENSO EN TU MIRÁ - ROSALÍA❦

-------

I DON'T KNOW WHY but I feel like I'm being watched. No matter where I go or what I do, I have to look around me because I'm feeling watched.

It's making me uncomfortable. And I hate being uncomfortable.

I'm so on edge. Since that shooting happened, I'm scared that they would come after me and try to kill me.

The worst thing about this is that I don't know why they are after me and why they tried to kill me.

I tried to talk to Vito again but he always blocks me off and tells me he can't tell me anything at the moment which is annoying, of course.

I just wish they would talk to me and tell me what's going on because it's making me go insane.

''Mikayla are you paying attention?'' I slowly turned my head away from the window, just to see all the students, including, the teacher staring at me. ''Ehm... yeah,'' I mumbled and cleared my throat.

Mrs. Kennedy raised a brow at me, not believing what I just told her, and then continued her class.

Yeah, I'm not doing good at school at the moment. Not only can't I pay attention to what the teachers say because of all the thoughts that are clouding my mind, but also I get distracted easily which I never used to get.

And to be honest, I'm not really motivated anymore.

Before everything happened, I thought about my future and what Univerity I want to go to, which was Prinston Univerity, but now I'm just trying to survive and get through my days without having a fucking mental breakdown.

It also feels like the days never end. Everything goes so slowly.

The bell snapped me back to reality. I quickly got up and gather my stuff so that I can leave without awkwardly having to pass other people.

But before I left the classroom, my teacher, Mrs. Kennedy, called me. ''Mikayla, can I please talk to you for a second?'' I stopped in my tracks and cursed my legs for not walking faster.

I put on a fake smile and turned around, walking up to her. ''Yes?'' I asked.

''I wanted to talk about your grades and you in general,''

Oh no, I know where this is going and I already don't like it.

''I noticed your grades going lower which I never saw from you. Ever. I know that you had a rough few weeks, so I completely understand what is going on. But I want to make sure that this won't affect all your grades in the future,'' I sighed.

How do I respond?

I can't tell her that I'm not feeling school anymore and that I literally would like to drop out.