Bloom, You are Hate (Part 2)

DISCLAIMER: Picture above is not my work, got it from picrew cause I'm being lazy at drawing these days.

WARNING: mentions murder and suicidal thoughts(kind of) but not gory. Just a bit of a depressing chapter.

So yeah, read if you can take bein sad, sad, angry, sad again, then happy, and back to being sad once more.

__________

There had been rumors. There had been whispers that several low-lying pirate groups, and even the marines, are searching for the young mercenary that appeared out of nowhere.

That mercenary was an existence that came out of nowhere, their past unable to be dug up by the most skilled information brokers in both factions.

The reason why they were so focused and frenzied on finding the mercenary was because of the abilities they possessed.

Unlike the normal powers they come across, namely the devil fruit abilities, the mercenary had a power unlike it. Because different from most devil fruit users, the mercenary could swim.

Those who managed to catch a glimpse of her ability compared it to the Logia type devil fruit Pika Pika Mi that Kizaru has. The difference was the purple color it emitted.

Despite being a lone wolf, the mercenary always manages to avoid any ambush and pursuers that are after her.

"They deemed it as if she disappears out of thin air when they manage to finally corner her." Hearing Robin finish her findings, Rinne already knew that the listed information were all about her. It was news to her that she caught the interest of some major groups. All she knew before was that some people were on her tails after she managed to get a big name of being a reliable mercenary.

Of course, all her hard work went down the drain because of her last client. An arrogant aristocrat that had money and connections and was really greedy. They had wanted to covet Rinne for her abilities and use her like some kind of slave.

"Does this sound familiar?" Rinne could feel no hostility from Robin, but the woman's chuckle still made her flinch knowing that Robin knew of her history.

Robin was a keen observer, and the small gestures that Rinne made cannot escape her eyes. As Nami had said curtly, Rinne reminded her of a well-off girl, not a person who fights or even becomes a mercenary. Her posture was good, her face was pretty, the only thing not in place was her formerly tattered clothes and the wounds that marred her body.

Seeing as Robin would just keep staring at her, waiting for her to speak, Rinne braced herself before speaking. It was one thing to see them from afar. Now that they were in front of her, she was nervous, trembling like a fawn.

"I... uh... yeah, tha-that's me... I think..." Rinne managed to let out, her gaze towards her hands. She didn't know where to look. As long as she doesn't meet Robin's gaze then she was positive she would be okay enough to be in a conversation.

Robin already had a hunch, a huge on, that suspects that the Rinne person that Luffy and the others had met months ago was the mercenary that was famous talk around information brokers.

At this point, those people would do anything to get their hands on any info about Rinne.

"What lead you to being a mercenary?" It would be a lie to say that Robin's interest hadn't been piqued by the girl, because no matter how she looked at Rinne, the girl was polite, nervous even when talking to her. The twiddling of her fingers gave out the fact that she was nervous, but thay didn't decrease her wariness regarding the girl.

For a girl like this to be the same as that cold-blooded mercenary, Robin needed evidence or a reason from the person themselves to understand. So that she could know whether the person inside their ship right now was a threat or not.

Memento Mori| Fanfic Compilationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें