Bloom, You are Hate (Part 1)

A/N: This chapter is related to Fragments: Ikuji in Origins.

Left side is the normal narration.
Right sentences is said by Qui.

Info:

World #1 : One Piece

Enjoy.

___

That girl's life was ordinary.

She had parents.

She had siblings.

She had family.

The environment she grew up in was normal and peaceful. No accidents happened to her when she was young.

A normal life. A normal education.

She was happy.

...

That girl didn't know when it started, but the world around her slowly changed as she aged.

As a child she was loved, cherished and spoiled. She was given everything that she wanted, everything she wished for. Adults would coddle her whenever she cried and assure her that everything was okay.

Everything was okay.

...

That girl grew up, and as she did, it was like the way she was treated has changed.

She didn't do anything wrong.

She didn't do anything bad.

She didn't even have the heart to lie.

But, somehow, the people around her became stricter, harsher, crass with their words. They stopped their gentle smiles and warm hugs. Their words that once filled her with hope, became full of demands.

Grow up.

Study.

Be smarter.

Be better.

Everything was being jumbled up, her head filled with this worry and unease.

Urging her, saying she needed to grow up faster.

She became full of their words(expectations), that she felt like vomiting. She wanted to give up.

But giving up would mean they would look at her with disappointmentー with contempt. Those eyes that once looked at her fondly, slowly changed.

That was the first time she thought, "Ah... I... want to die."

____

It felt like the whole world is against her.

Every turn, she could feel that she was being gazed at.

If she didn't try hard, they would point their fingers at her.

And if she tries too hard, they would still do the same.

If she's too happy, then she's dumb, oblivious, and naive.

But if she's sad, then she's gloomy, unfriendly, hard to get along with.

It was like performing in a circus, and she was the clown. Doing everything so that she could satisfy their demands.

It was then she learned that humans are disgusting....

....... including herself.

____