~ Roles ~

First off, we'll start with the different positions and their responsibilities.

Note that in this community, we believe in equality and no position is superior or inferior. Members of the community should always encourage writers to be better. At no cost should a member discourage a writer or be rude towards them. 

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*

1. Reviewers [Needed!]

➼ Accept requests and read the story from the reader's point of view.
➼ Provide constructive criticism like pointing out the grammatical mistakes and plot loopholes when found.
➼ You can tell them what you loved about the story, what should be removed in the story and what can be improved.

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*

2. Editors [2/4] CLOSED

➼ Accept requests and proofread the document.
➼ Correct grammatical mistakes and sentence structures.
➼ Polish the story to increase readability.

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*

3. Mentors [3/4] CLOSED

➼ They are the idea givers.
➼ You can ask them for a character description, character name, book title, place names or prompts.

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*

4. Graphic designers [3/4] CLOSED

➼ Make graphics like covers, banners, stickers and aesthetics.
➼ Note that graphic designers need not make all of the graphics mentioned.
➼ Make stickers and covers for this community when requested.

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*

5. Theme Designers [1/4] CLOSED

➼ They will either rate your account based on its look or make your account look more aesthetic by changing the profile picture, background image etc.
➼ They will give suggestions for profile picture, background image, username, name and names of reading list.
➼ Note that for name and reading list, they won't change the words but will give suggestion for fonts and emojis.

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*

6. Bio designers [1/4] CLOSED

➼ The name is self-explanatory. They design bios.
➼ They make the bio aesthetic and come up with new ideas to make the bios more interesting.

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*