~ Rules ~

For joining you need to follow some rules. These rules may be changed when necessary.

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*

RULES.

➼ Follow this account, FangirlHere1234 and 

➼ Give a shoutout to this community on your message board.

➼ Add this book to your reading list.

➼ Add this book to your library so that you get notified when this book is updated.

➼ The password is a word starting with the second letter of your username.

➼ You can apply for a maximum of three roles only.

➼ You may be asked to an interview. This is so we can ensure that your work is of good quality and that you will keep up with any commitments.

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*

Once you've become a member of the community, you will be expected to follow certain rules. 

No bullying. This is a friendly community and any sort of bullying is not accepted. If anyone is found to be bullying, you will kicked out of this community. As simple as that. Also, if anyone is bullying you, do not hesitate to pm this account.

No discrimination. Discrimination of any sort is not acceptable. Everyone is special and unique in their own way and you should respect that. 

Be active. Members should be active on Wattpad. You should respond to requests with 2-3 days. If there is some reason you won't be active for a long time, kindly pm this account so that we know about it.

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*

These are some of the things that we, the werewolf community can offer you.

➼ A permanent follow back.

➼ Any one book of your choice will be added to our reading list.

➼ A shoutout on our message board when you join.

➼ You will be followed by all the Wattpad users who request your service.

➼ You can request any services provided by our community for free, three times.

➼ A lot of fun time.

*★*――――*★*★*――――*★*