𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

Beginne am Anfang

She flipped her arm out forcing Ganyu to fly up into the light but in doing so she let go of her hand.

The only thing holding her down was a single black strand.

"Chichi! Please!" She cried reaching out as much as she could.

"Ganyu" Y/N smiled bringing her dagger up and cutting the string between them.

"对不起..."

"Chichi...chichi!" Ganyu screamed and she was shot up into the light.

Her body was thrown about the strong current of wind sucking her up.

She reached a hand out in hopes to stop her ascend.

Finally she had managed to hold onto a small platform but the sudden stop forced her body to smack back down onto the walls.

"你想死?"

A voice much like her own asked grabbing her hand and forcing it off of the ledge.

Her eyes widened as she continued her fast ascend up the light.

The very light that had blinded her so had ceased and her body fell onto a hard checkered floor surrounded by dark walls.

"Chichi..." she muttered pushing her aching body up off of the floor.

"Why?" She cried as tears fell from her closed eyes.

"It's over"

The voice said but Ganyu continued to hit the floor with her fists.

"There's nothing you can do"

Ganyu opened her eyes and dragged her hand down the floor, blood trailing from her finger tips.

"This door won't open"

"You can't save her..."

Ganyu pounded her bloodied fists over and over again in hopes of opening the door.

"Y/N!不...不!" she cried.

"Enough!"

The voice said grabbing Ganyu's wrist and restraining her movements with red chains.

"It's no use..."

Ganyu choked as hot tears fell from her purple eyes.

"You promised..." she cried "to take me to the sea..."

One of her tears fell landing on a crack seeping into the floor emitting a single glaze lily from its wake.

"Move..." she whispered flexing her limbs and Breaking free from her chains.

"You pathetic..."

"Coward!"

With one final hit the floor broke into millions of fragments scattered throughout the corrupted light.

Her eyes widened as she fell through the floor, light from the fragments reflecting onto her pale skin.

Suddenly small Shariac beasts ran through her knocking the breath out of her system.

These small beast combined and turned into Dularand beasts.

Special Shariac beasts that are only found in void concentrations and wield spear like weapons.

One shot past her forcing her back up the shaft.

"Move...aside!" She coughed as another hit her side.

More and more added onto the pile trapping her in there grasp.

"I'm begging you...the other me..." she gasped as they squeezed her form tighter and tighter.

"Please lend me your strength to save Y/N..."

"She protected us every time!" she mumbled remembering the lab.

"Chichi!"

The Shariac energy that was the voice concentrated into a being resembling much of Ganyu.

"没有我,你就没有希望"

A blinding red light forced the Dularand beasts flying.

Ganyu grabbed onto her dual egos hands as she hugged her from behind.

"Go, Ganyu!"

The dual ego moved her hands aside from her chest revealing her stigma.

Ganyu reached out her hand as the dual ego transformed into her sacred bow.

Ekatrina.

Pulling back on the iron strings an arrow formed itself from the energy as the beasts charged towards the girl.

Ganyu's purple eyes manifested into the red ones possessed by the dual ego.

"Let us...go rescue her together!"

The arrow was released and shot fourth mass amounts of MACH energy dissolving the beasts into nothing but dust.

The dark black monster that had been chasing the two began to melt and fall from the top on the tower.

"Chichi...chichi...Y/N chichi"

Y/N's closed eyes opened to the familiar sound of Ganyu's voice that echoed throughout the darkness surrounding her.

"Ganyu...is that you?" She mumbled unfolding her legs from her chest and staring up towards the light.

"Y/N...."

"We'll never be apart now!"

۞۞۞

I'm gonna put the past here bc I won't get to explaining it in any other chapters.

Years ago when Y/N and Ganyu were still children, Ganyu lived in a lab with the old chief alchemist, Minxer.
In order to stay in the home she had to allow Minxer to preform many tests on her.
One day Y/N saw Ganyu's testing through a one way mirror before being dragged away. That same day other children from the ward trapped little Ganyu in a toy chest and left her trapped until Y/N opened it saving her. So now Ganyu has this pledge to always protect Y/N.

Also sorry I forgot to upload this part