𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐤
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐤𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞

"𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝗼𝐰"

𝐳

"The lullaby?"

Y/N's voice echoed throughout the long hallway as Ningguang explained her reasoning for summoning her.

"Yes, it appears that the abyss order has another trick up their sleeve....the lullaby flute is an Etherious from the Herrscher of the Void, Jilaiya" she explained.

"During one of our ambushes, we managed to steal the flute" Ningguang said pushing open a vaulted door.

"Alchemist Albedo is here to examine the object" she said pointing to a blonde haired boy.

"It appears this flute has an ancient curse....after millions of years it has worn down but it still lingers. It would be unsafe to leave this out of its case" he said.

"The Lullaby's ability is to force people into a deep slumber that will inevitably kill them" Ningguang sighed.

"So like that meteoroid incident..." Y/N mumbled.

"Yes, much so" Albedo said clicking together two bits of glass.

"But, in this specially prepared case, the alchemy levels should be able to keep its curse at bay"

Suddenly a strange looking male with short green hair, much like Sucrose's, glasses and strange eyes walked into the conversation.

"Oh, this is Siegfried, he is another Alchemist from a neighboring nation in Mondstadt" Albedo introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you dear Y/N, I've heard so much about you" he smiled creepily setting Y/N off.

"Um right..." she muttered.

"Your looking at my eyes, I suppose you wish to know what happened to them" he sighed.

"When I was young my city was attacked by the Shariac of the Storm, the energy he forced down on us forced my eyes to deform" he sighed removing his glasses.

"Which is why this eye has two pupils" He chuckled.

She did however remember Siegfried from the last time he was working with the Liyue alchemists.