𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 (𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋)

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮"

𝐳

"Captain! Where are you going?"

One of the knights who patrolled the hallways of the Head Quarters asked as the tactician silently walked down the halls.

"There's been a report of the 1st Shariac stone being spotted near Lingiu Pass, I've been moved there to watch it's actions" Xingqiu said before pushing open the doors and exiting the Jade Chamber.

"Another mission? Don't you think you've been gone for to long?" The blue haired exorcist asked sighing into Xingqiu's palms.

"Can't you take a break?"

Xingqiu chuckled at the males statement.

"I can't take a break from saving the world Chongyun" he smiled touching his nose to the males.

"Ok...but promise me you'll come back!"

Countless memories of the two flashed through his mind as he neared the sight.

A sudden compulsion in his chest forced his attention to the center of the pool.

His golden eyes glinted with each step.

"The core"

His foot moved but he quickly stopped it and stepped back leaving a 7 meter diameter around the highly dangerous core.

"The core of reason..." he mumbled dropping his bag onto the slightly damp stone.

"I've waited my whole life for this..."

He walked closer to the core watching as it pulsed with mass amounts of energy.

Dangerous amounts of energy.

"This is Xingqiu of the Guhua Clan..."

Old words from his younger days repeated in his head.