𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2: 𝐃𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐠𝗼

"𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝗺𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲"

𝐳

"A grave darkness seeps in and out of your broken heart"

"Within that darkness you hide..."

"chichi! Y/N chichi, wake up!"

The half adepti struggled to awaken the sleeping girl.

"Ganyu...? Where are we..." she yawned sitting up in her arms and staring around the grey wasteland.

Y/N stood up to see they were no longer in the Jade Chamber.

Before them was a tilted circle platform with a beam of light shining through the middle of it.

"I remember this somehow..." Ganyu mumbled standing up beside Y/N.

"But where's the rest of it...?" She asked herself looking around.

Suddenly a dark black orb began to form growing larger and larger the longer they stayed.

"There it is"

Y/N grabbed Ganyu's hand and ran as fast as they could away from the beast.

"We need to get to the light!" Ganyu said pointing at the beam that had dark grey clouds surrounding it.

Y/N looked behind them to see the hideous monster reach out and grab Ganyu's leg dragging her down.

"Y/N chichi!" She gasped falling to the floor and sliding on the tilted ground.

Y/N used her foot to slow the descent and flipped out her dagger stabbing the tentacle.

"We're almost there" Y/N coughed continuing the torturous race uphill.

She jumped up and off of the edge as the two began to fly up the light.

Unfortunately the black beast grabbed them forcing them back down.

"Ganyu..." Y/N sighed looking back at the scared girl.