Sweets

"oh what is this place it's so pretty"Shirabu said with sparkle in his eyes.
They were walking down a path that was decorated with beautiful lights all around and had roses,other pretty flowers too. "Yeah it's pretty like you"
Semi said and winked at him "No you can't be saying things like that Semi!"
Shirabu told him "But it's the truth"Semi told him "Whyd you become like this all of a sudden..?"Shirabu asked Semi "I don't even know the answer to that"Semi replied with quickly.They were Walking around and Shirabu spot a place where they had different types of candy at,
Shirabu loves sweets but he didn't want to tell Semi.Semi found him eyeing the candy "You want to go there?"Semi asked him,Shirabu flinched "N-No"Shirabu replied with "Yes you do Cmon"Semi said as he grabbed Shirabu hand and went in the candy store.Shirabu saw the candy and his eyes sparkled,there were lollipops,etc.
He saw a lot that he wanted "So what do you want to get?"Semi asked Shirabu,few minutes later they ended coming out with a bag that was full of candy.Shirabu had a sucker in his mouth,"Really Shirabu why did you get so much candy"Semi told him.Shirabu didn't say a word he was enjoying his sucker,"Let me have one"Semi told him and Shirabu ignored him "Fine then be like that"Semi said before he pulled Shirabu close to him,he opened his mouth and shoved his tongue Inside.
Semi then grabbed the sucker and put it in his mouth,Shirabu was a blushing mess.He was upset Semi took his sucker so he decided to grab another one,Right when Shirabu was about to open the new sucker semi took his out and put it in Shirabus mouth.Shirabu was now a statue,Semi was holding in his laugh and decided to text the GC.

Bitchesthathavenofuckinglife

Semi:Wassup
Tendo:Hi Semi
*Semi sent a attachment*
Yamagata:Ooo I see y'all matching😏
Ushijima:N E ways what happened to him?
Semi:Hmm?I don't know..?😀
Goshiki:What did you do to him😄
Taichi:Yeah we just want to know😄
Ohira:Your fucked
Semi:I didn't do anything.
Taichi:Stop lying what did you do to him?
Semi:Wellhedidntwanttosharehiscandysoideidedtotakehissuckerbuti-
Taichi:Wow calm down Semi
Tendo:We can't understand shit
Semi:He wouldn't share his candy so I took his
Goshiki:Where's your candy at?I don't see it in your mouth and I see Shirabu have one.
Yamagata:Don't tell me Semi-
Ushijima:What the FaWk
Taichi:YOU PUT IT BACK IN HIS MOUTH
Goshiki:He loves sweet he won't open his mouth unless the candy is gone unless...
Taichi:YOU OPENED HIS MOUTH FOR HIM DIDNT YOU
Semi:DONT MURDER ME😭🙏
Taichi:WHAT ELSE DID YOU DO!
Semi is now offline
Goshiki:THAT SON OF A BITC-

"Shirabu you still there-"Semi said as he looked at Shirabu and yet he was still in shock."Um okay then-"Semi said as he grabbed Shirabu and carried him back into his vehicle,"SHIRABU"Semi yelled "YES!"Shirabu finally snapped back "Where are we?" Shirabu asked with the sucker in his hand "Were in my car because you froze on me"Semi told him "O-Okay"Shirabu said as he happily put the sucker back in his mouth.