Face is heating up?!

It's been an hour and Shirabu is still showering..a few minutes after he comes out."Oh my fucking god how long does it take you to shower?!"Semi complained "I'm surprised my Bathroom mirror isn't foggy!?"Semi continued talking "Who said I showered with hot water?"Shirabu said."Whatever go chan-"Semi tried to finish before looking at Shirabu with his hair wet and half naked."Change.."Semi finished the sentence "Mmm okay"Shirabu said walking into semis room 'tch whatever I'm going to shower'Semi thought closing the bathroom door.Shirabu had picked out a white hoodie and some shorts,the hoodie was a bit big on him but he didn't mind.He just went back on studying,35 minutes later Semi had finish showering and he walked in the room trying to get his clothes.Shirabu saw semi walk in the room and immediately looked away when he saw semi had no shirt on or even pants. "Hmm what to wear..?"Semi thought out loud 'I'll just wear this black t shirt with gray sweatpants'Semi thought as he took the clothes out and changed in the room while Shirabu was still in there.Semi forgot Shirabu was in the room with him so he started messing around and started to sing let it go "LET IT GO-"Semi was singing "Uhm semi I'm still here.."Shirabu interrupted him "AH WHAT THE FUCK"Semi yelled and notice it was Shirabu.He got embarrassed "please don't tell me you saw everything..you didn't watch me chan-"Semi was embarrassed "Chill out I wasn't looking" Shirabu said "Oh good"Semi said.Shirabu looked away because he started to feel his face heat up,"well I'm going to go watch TV-"Semi said as he looked at Shirabu and notice what he was wearing,"Umm okay bye-"Semi said shutting the door behind him. Shirabu was trying to forget why his face was turning red but he couldn't he then put his things away and tried to go to sleep.