Dont care

Nobody POV
The next day they went to practice even after Tendo said not to go.They went to go change in the locker room,Shirabu was still covering his wounds and bruises but he felt someone push his head into the locker.It was semi who pushed his head into the locker and now he has a bloody nose "Maybe if you weren't to noticeable I wouldn't have to take care of your ass"Semi told Shirabu "It's not my fault you keep bullying me because I took your spot-"Shirabu said but then his head go smashed into the locker again that prevented him to have light headed."Don't fucking talk back to me-"Semi said before Shirabu passed out on the floor,"Oh fuck!Tendo is gonna be pissed...I'll just leave him in here"Semi said getting changed and leaving the room "Semi where's Shirabu?"Tendo asked me "Uh I don't know?"Semi said pretending not to know "Wakatoshi can you check the locker room?"Tendo told Ushijima "Okay Tendo"Ushjima said before heading his way to the locker room."I know Shirabu is here even after I told you both not to come?!"Tendo told semi.After two minutes Ushijima came in with Shirabu passed out on his shoulder and paper up his nose "Wow what did we talk about yesterday Eita?"Tendo said grabbing Shirabu off of ushjimas arms."Oh who did that I didn't do it"Semi said looking away "Semi Eita.."Tendo gave him a death glare "Okay I did do it but I didn't mean to"Semi told him "Like I believe that crap"Tendo said before trying to wake up Shirabu "Hm?"Its all came out of Shirabus mouth "Shirabu wake up"Tendo told Him "No I don't want to see that bitch Semi"Shirabu said "He is right here btw"Tendo told Shirabu "Oh what's he gonna do smash my face into the locker again?"Shirabu said on purpose "You bit-"Semi tried to say "Shut up and you two go home now"Tendo demand them "Ugh fine"They both left the gym.