"Do what you have to do, Sana.  I need them healthy."

"I'll do my best to do that. Now how to tell Lisa Unnie." She mumbled the last part.

---

"I thought we're a team," Lisa said lowly. The disappointment was there, too obvious to be ignored. "Why don't you call me?"

"Lisa Unnie--"

"No Sana, don't." That silenced her.

"I don't want you to be worried over nothing!" Jennie knew she was at fault but her hormones didn't let her to surrender and admit the mistake she made.

"We'll be outside, if you guys need anything." Irene said to no one and dragged Sana out with her.

"Over nothing? Your water breaks, do you know how dangerous is that? You're only on 31st weeks," she kept her tone down. No matter how irritated she was, Jennie was more scared than her. Triplets usually born at 33th weeks, Lisa was more than happy that Jennie didn't show any signs of labor at that time. They were only two weeks away from a term, so the sudden water breaks was enough to send Lisa off her sanity.

"Sana said it'll be fine, our babies are fine, Lisa." She said in worry. The tears were threatening at the corner of her eyes.

"Hey, hey," Lisa hugged her wife closely. "Don't cry, Baby. I'm sorry."

Jennie finally sobbed in Lisa's arms. It was a good thirty minutes of crying and random hard clutching that felt more like pinching. Lisa was sure it'd colored her arm blue.

"Better?" She asked Jennie calmed down.

"Our babies will be fine, right?" She looked so miserable that Lisa almost answered straight yes.

As a Doctor, and she had learnt and thought along the way; never ever gave someone empty promise. It was bad to tell the ugly truth to people and worse to the person she loved with all her heart.

"I trust Sana. I trust her with my life."

---

"Shouldn't you give her antibiotics or something?"

"Yeah, intravenous ampicillin and erythromycin for 48 hours along with Nifedipine for tocolytic. I'll substitute the antibiotics with oral amoxicillin for five days after." Sana signed her signature on Jennie's chart. "We'll monitor her blood pressure very closely. 110 over 70 is good enough for me. If it drops I will stop Nifedipine immediately." Sana cut before Lisa can object her. "It'll buy us more time, Unnie."

"You think she'll give birth soon, huh?" Lisa shook her head.

"Yes, and I prefer it happens when their lungs are mature enough to survive." Sana glanced at the room behind her. Jennie was talking to Irene, Chaeyoung and Dahyun animatedly like nothing was wrong.

"I'm scared, Sana."

"I know." The ob-gyn doctor smiled sympathetically. "She's going to be okay. She's in this building full of doctors. I'm just one phone call away. I'll run if anything happen, okay?"

"Thanks." Lisa stared at her wife through the window absentmindedly. "Is there anything you can do to change her mind about the delivery option?"

"You know how hard I try. She won't listen. I can't force her to do something she doesn't want. You heard her yourself, this is one in a lifetime experience. I can't argue with that."

"Scare her or something." Lisa rolled her eyes. "You can persuade her. You're her doctor."

"She's not stupid, Lisa Unnie. Your babies are in good position. It makes normal delivery possible."