I starting crying.

I look at the engagement ring. We were supposed to get married and spend our life together. Get a house where we could fill amazing memories with. But that is never happening. How am I supposed to forget about you?

I hear a knock.

"Tae can you come outside? Namjoon is calling us." I hear Hobi Hyung.

I get up and go out. My members were seated in the living room.

"I've noticed that things have been hard and I'm truly sorry. But guys we can't keep continuing being like this. I know some are hurting." Namjoon Hyung says.

"So what are you saying?" Jimin ask.

"Maybe....try to forget them." Namjoon Hyung says.

Forget about Jennie.

"Look these past months it's been hard for the four of you. And hurts us seeing you like this. We can't keep continuing like this." Hobi Hyung says.

"I know the girls never meant to hurt you." Namjoon Hyung says.

"Then why leave?" Jungkook scoffs.

I stayed silent. Everyone did.

"I'm starting to think Jisoo probably never did actually love me." Jin Hyung says.

"Hyung-"

"He's right. They fucking left us as if we're just some passer by." Jimin says.

Did you actually love me Princess? Or was it just for a moment?

"Now I feel stupid. So stupid I even was going to propose." I say laughing coldly.

My members look at me.

"I'm starting to wonder if Lisa actually did love me." Jungkook says.

We hear a bark. That was Kookie. He goes on Jungkook lap. Jungkook caressed him.

"So what? Forget as if the girls were just a phase in our lives?" Jimin ask.

"Doesn't really matter. Seems like we were just a phase in their lives anyways." I say.

I get up and leave the room.

I go back in my room fuming anger. I start sobbing as memories of me and Jennie come to me. She was the only girl I ever loved. That night I met her at the park where I didn't even know it was her. I knew I have fallen. Everything about her was perfect to me. From her laugh to her always doing the cutest thing. Just seeing her makes me want to hug her and never let go of her. Everytime she seemed down it would hurt me so much. I never like it when she's sad or crying.

It was when I took that photo of her at the bridge. First ever photo. That's when I knew she was the one I wanted to spend my whole life with. It still surprises me that two people from different groups manage to cross paths.

But things come to an end.

I find myself punching the wall.

My fist was covered in blood.

"Why did you leave me...." I sob.

I sit on the floor continue to sob. My knuckle was bleeding. I couldn't feel the pain. The pain in my heart hurts more. I can't continue living like this. Jennies gone. All of them are.

But when our we cross paths again. I'll be sure to never let her go.

Jennie Kim. I love you.

But hate you for making me feel like this.

I see Jin Hyung come in worried.

"What happened? Why is your hand bleeding???" He ask examining me.

I stayed silent.

Jin Hyung helped me bandage my hand. Well after he gave me a full on scolding. I never thought I would hear the end of it.

"Hyung?" I ask.

He looks at me.

"Do you ever question why Jisoo left you?" I ask him.

Jin Hyung looks down.

"Everyday....but I also think maybe there's a reason why they had to leave. But I try not to think much of it." He replies.

"Are you not mad at her?" I ask him.

"How could I?" He chuckles.

I give him a weak smile.

"It's because of her i was able to be the happiest guy out there." He says.

"Plus I'm worldwide handsome. How could she resist?" He adds.

We both start laughing.

Revised

Hey guys! Do you like the new update! Hope you do! Thank for 6k! It's means so much and words can't even describe how happy I am. Enjoy and see you again loves!

-sai