"As everybody has their partners and seeing that Miss Potter is left alone, she would be joining Mr. Nott and Miss Bullstrode." 

Aurelia strolled towards the table where stood Milicent cursing her fate for pairing her with the freak. 

"Great. That's what I needed." Milicent sarcastically muttered while Theodore was still busy looking at the hufflepuff who was now standing between him and Milicent. 

"Glad to hear that you Atleast needed me." Aurelia smiled satisfyingly causing Milicent to roll her eyes in annoyance. 

"I suppose everything's alright over there?" Snape inquired when he heard some muffled voices. 

"Yes Professor." Aurelia assured, her tone a little louder causing Theodore to finally come back on earth. 

"Each pair or trio." Snape said looking at Aurelia,"would make a potion and would spend the next two days to gather information about it. Write it down and it should be submitted on time. Open up your books and start working on the Wiggenweld Potion." 

Shuffling of the footsteps were followed by low chattering as students gathered around their respective tables. 

"Theodore can you get the ingredients?" Aurelia politely asked, keeping her book opened on the table. 

"What did you just call me?" Theodore gasped. 

"Theodore?" Aurelia repeated, a confused expression etched on her face,"That's what your name is right?" 

"Yeah uh..." Theodore nodded,"It's just that your used my fi-" 

"Calling a person by their last name sounds rather disrespectful." Aurelia shrugged, knowing what he was going to ask as have many others. 

"Will you stop your bickering and get on the potion?" Milicent sneered, letting out a groan in annoyance.

"Right." Aurelia muttered under her breath as she looked up at Theodore, who was way much taller than her, gesturing him to get the ingredients. Getting the ingredients, Theodore returned back to the table and the three of them started on their potions.

"We can meet in the library to complete our essay." Theodore suggested, watching the potter girl stirring the potions while tucking a strand of her brownish black hair behind her ear. 

"Great." Aurelia nodded,"At 4?"

"Yeah four it is." Theodore agreed, glancing at Milicent who looked unbothered by their conversation. 

As the bell went by, Aurelia scampered out of the dungeons following the swarm of students after receiving a 'nearly there' for her potions.

"Congratulations Aura." Aurelia spun on her feet to find Harry sarcastically grinning at her,"Another year and you managed to keep up your record of getting late on the very first day."

Ron and Hermione laughed at the statement, seeing Harry laughing after the fight with Seamus. He surely was distressed about the whole Voldemort being back thing. Harry chuckled at his own comment while Aurelia's cheeks burnt with embarrassment.

"Shut up Harry." Aurelia muttered sheepishly, playfully hitting his arm,"You could have at least bothered to wake me up."

"Oh right." Harry exclaimed,"I should have just barged inside your dorm. Great."

"Shut up." Aurelia laughed at Harry's sarcastic comments.

The quartet walked towards their next class which was DADA and Aurelia had this weird feeling that it was going to be horrible.