Chapter 21: CeeDee's Chaos Princess!

Start from the beginning

Harleen: H-holy squirt. H-how big are you?

CeeDee: Either 10 or 9. I forgot.

Harleen: *smirks* You jacked yourself off plentiful times, didn't you? Naughty boy~

She said as she started to wrap her soft, warm fingers around the shaft of my member, she started to stroke it gently up and down, she used her thumb to rub the tip of my member, making it twitch a bit.

Harleen looked at me with lust in her eyes as she licked the shaft of my member, earning a low, silent groan. She then started to massage my member in between her soft breasts which took me by surprise for a bit.

CeeDee: Oh fuck~.

Harleen: You like this baby~?

CeeDee: Shit yeah~.

As she rubs my member with her breasts, she was licking the tip of my member as well. I let out gasps of pleasure that pleased Harleen. She then proceeded to put my member in her mouth and she started to suck.

CeeDee: Oh shit~.

Her wet tongue wrapped around my member, the warmth of her insides, she started to bob her head up and down as I felt her tongue wrap around my member, making a circular motion, almost pushing me to the limit.

Every thrust, I can feel my member grind her throat. She started to bob her head even faster and I reached the point where I couldn't hold in the release anymore.

So I let go, my load shot down directly to her stomach. She pulled back and when my mouth was off it made a popping sound, her mouth was filled with my load and she swallowed all of it.

I  pant heavily as I fell to my bed, laying beside Harleen who was dazed with pleasure. Then both of us looked at each other and Harleen gave me a smile. She got on top of me and she started kissing me again, this time, she dominated me. At least, I let her.

I put my hands on her sides and as we kept kissing each other, my hand got to her hips and it just stayed there. She broke the kiss and we made a string of saliva. She then gently got a hold of my member, and she lifted herself up and aimed her entrance at my member.

We looked at each other and I nodded, in response, she nodded back. She proceeded to gently, slowly and surely insert my member inside her. She covered her mouth as she let out a long, loud moan, while I grit my teeth on how tight she is.

She then started to move her hips up and down and I can feel her entrance tightening around my member. She was letting out short breaths with soft moans in between each and every one of them.

Harleen looked at me and she grabbed my left hand and she pulled it to her left breast and she gestured me to start massaging, and so I did. She started to move up and down even faster and I grit my teeth and prevented myself from letting out a moan.

Harleen: YES BABY!! RIGHT THERE!!

I felt my member grind her tight walls, her warm insides blanketing my member with warmth that I can feel in my entire body. The tip of my member hitting her womb, resulting her to let out a moan. Her walls pressing my member even tighter, every thrust sends a surge of warmth and pleasure throughout my entire body.

Harleen: YES BABY I LOVE YOU!!!! HARDER!! FASTER!!!

Harleen kissed me again and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I kept on kissing her, while I rub her clitoris and massage her soft breast. She then started to move up and down even faster than before, clapping sounds filled my once silent room, with loud moans as well.

I couldn't help it anymore, so I started to thrust upwards and I felt my member grind her tight walls even faster than before, which resulted in Harleen letting out another loud moan by accident. She looked at me and I looked back, both of us locked our lips together as both of us came at the same time.

I released my load inside of her, some of my load even shot out of her entrance. Me and Harleen panted heavily as I pulled my still sensitive member out of her entrance, as I pulled my member out, it made a popping sound and some of my load was oozing out of her entrance.

Both of us lay on the bed, tired of the session that we just did. Both of us looked at each other and Harleen smiled and I smiled back. Both of us went under the cover of my bedsheets as we commence, the second round.

A few hours later and back to third person POV...

CeeDee was on top of Harleen and was making out passionately until Harleen pulled away as the 2 foreheads began touching.

Harleen: Baby?

CeeDee: Yeah shawty?

Harleen: Do you really love me?

CeeDee: Of course I do Harleen! Always! Why would you ask me that?

Harleen: It's just that some people don't like me because of my personality. They think it's really bad. My personality isn't bad, isn't it?

CeeDee: Of course not babygirl! You have a great personality! Babe listen, Our love is something that is truly special and there is no other love like ours in the world. I feel as if I have won the lottery with you, someone who is so special and magical, who makes my life and my world a thousand times better just by being there. When I look at you, I know that I have truly hit the jackpot. All you have to do in order to warm my heart is to be the loving, caring person that you are. Together, we can do so much and help each other realize our dreams because we truly have a love that is special. Seeing you every day is a blessing because my heart bubbles with excitement when anything reminds me of you. I am filled with great joy whenever the thought of you crosses my mind. I do not understand why, but I can't stop looking at you. I admire your beauty a lot, and it is one thing that strikes me. You own my heart, and I want your heart forever. And another thing babygirl, I really want to marry you and the other girls

Harleen smiled as tears of joy came down her eyes. She really loved her boyfriend with all her heart. The 2 lovebirds kissed again as they made out again until CeeDee pulled away.

Harleen: I love you baby.

CeeDee: I love you too babe.

The 2 kissed again until they both went to sleep as Harleen laid on her boyfriend's chest as she had a joyful smile on her face.

To be continued...