M.W.: I see… would that include this ring?

Y/n sees Madame web holding up the ring in the open box, Y/n goes over to her and quickly takes it out of her hand.

Y/n: Yes, I'm finally going to propose to my girlfriend okay? I don't want anything to go wrong.  

M.H.: I see… well be more careful, I won't always be here to save you.

Y/n: *chuckles* You say that every time, yet you're always here. Are you stalking me?

The hero blushes and looks at him defensively.

M.H.: N-No! I just noticed how unlucky you are to always be mugged every week.

Y/n: *looks at her not convinced* Mhm.

Y/n began to walk away as Madame Web continues to stand there… before five minutes pass and she says.

M.H.: I need to get home!

----

An hour later, Y/n is seen entering his apartment. He takes his coat off and tosses it onto the coach.

Y/n: Babe I'm back! Where are you?

???: In the shower! Hold up I'll be out in a bit!

Y/n nods as he puts the flowers in the kitchen and the box in his pocket. 

Y/n: *Thoughts* I guess I'll make some dinner then. 

He began to make some spaghetti and meatballs, with some garlic bread on the side. After he finished up setting the meal on the table, footsteps were heard approaching the table. A brunette is seen approaching the table, she wore a black short dress, and had a small smile on her face.

???: Hey hun.

Y/n: Hey Cass.

Y/n smiles as his girlfriend Cassandra kisses his cheek.

Cass: Ah, dinner looks lovely.

Y/n: Thanks, now come on let's eat before it all gets cold. 

The two sit across from each other as they begin to eat their meals. Cassandra's eyes wonder under the table to see Y/n nervously tapping his pocket, where the box is hidden. Knowing what's inside, Cass smiles slightly, and decides to have a bit of fun.

Cass: You know… eating together like this… is really like we're married.

Y/n nearly chokes on his food as Cass simply smiles at him. 

Y/n: Yeah *coughs a bit* I mean… we lived together for almost a year. 

As they continued to eat dinner, suddenly Cassandra's phone pings. Cassandra looks down at her phone. It was her nemesis Venom. 

Cass: Hey Y/n I'm sorry to run out, but my mom needs me back home for a bit. I'll be back in an hour though!

Y/n: Oh… yeah alright. Well, I guess I'll head to the store while you're gone then? I forgot to buy something for later.

Cass: Oh? What's that?

Y/n: Nothing important, just a bottle of wine for tonight.

Cassandra smiles at her boyfriend and kisses his cheek, before quickly making her way out of the apartment. Cassandra looks around before jumping out the window and heading to the roof, where a bag is seen hidden behind the vents. She grabs the bag and zips it open revealing her spidey suit. 

----

From the streets view, Madame Web is now seen swinging above as the sounds of police sirens are heard.