77. Swear By The Moon

"Tell me Tae, are you thinking about rejecting me as you said on the ground earlier?"

The brown head couldn't answer the question. Taehyung couldn't respond as his mouth was sealed by the warmth of another lip which he knowingly crashed into, sealing the question with his action as the answer.

Warm tongues invading each other like they were in a draught for one another. Taehyung's fingers grasped the lock of raven hair and his neck as he pressed Jungkook's head closer to his as humanly possible.

Taehyung didn't spare Jungkook a chance to take control as he drugged the raven head's mind by pressing his body against him making Jungkook insane.

"Tae..." Jungkook growled and moaned in between their kisses.

"Do you have my answer now?" Taehyung giddily broke apart their lips as he kept their foreheads attached, breathes mingling with one another. Jungkook's arms around the brown head's waist tightened as he pressed his thumbs on neither side of the curvy waist.

"Yes bun, I got your answer loud and clear." Jungkook opened his eyes to reveal the shining silver orbs which made Taehyung giddy.

"Woah..."

"You like it bun?"

Taehyung nodded. He was mesmerized, his knees going weak under the lustful gaze of the true alpha. "You're so handsome Kooks."

"Thanks bun. Thank you for never giving up on me."

"I will never Kooks, not after whatever we have been through. Don't you ever dare to doubt our bond ever again! I know I am not your traditional human-wolf but I will try to be with you in every way a mate should."

Tae pressed his swollen lips on Jungkook's forehead. It was a promise he made that night under the shining moonlight making the Moon Goddess as their witness.

"Now what about we have the dessert that Jinnie packed?"

Taehyung nodded like a child while Jungkook's face was plastered with an evil grin.

Without breaking their hold on each other, Jungkook guided the brown head inside the hut as he took the paper bag which Jin has packed for them.

"What did he pack anyways?" Taehyung was excited to have the dessert as he snatched the paper bag from Jungkook and dug deep into retrieving the content.

As soon as Taehyung's hand touched two of the things inside the bag, his facial expression changed into a confused expression. Within the next second, his face turned a bright red. He closed his eyes in embarrassment trying to hide his flustered state.

What the fuck Jinnie do?

Taehyung was flabbergasted as he cursed mentally.

"What did you find in there bun? Wanna share it with me?" Jungkook neared the brown head and lowered his mouth to whisper at the other as he gently nibbled on Tae's ear. Taehyung's breath caught in his chest with the proximity and the heavenly musky scent was driving him insane.

"K-kooks?"

"Mhm, yes bun?" Jungkook's evil mind was running wild. He firmly gripped onto Taehyung's shoulder as he trailed wet kisses down his human mate's neck and reached the crook of his collarbone.

"Ah..."

"Sensitive I see." Jungkook continues to mark his mate at a specific spot while Taehyung once again held onto the paper bag and its content like his own dear life.

"K-kooks..."

"You sound so sweet bun, I wonder if you taste like one too." Jungkook swiftly picked his mate up as he was pleased with the big blotch of bruises peaking proudly on Tae's collar as he brought his mate to the mattress.