When most of the club members accompanied by their significant other, Jennie had her moms to tag along and she couldn't be happier. They shared their knowledge and experienced. It was worth a listen.

Nearing the end of the second trimester, Lisa's anxiety regarding the babies increased. Their weights were below normal. It made Lisa stressed out. Jennie was calmer as usual and accepted it positively. She had read a lot about multiple pregnancy. It was normal for triplets to have lower weight since they had to share the nutrients and everything.

The thing was, Jennie went to pregnancy club, read many pregnancy blogs and books where everything was unicorn and rainbow while Lisa finished William's obstetric textbook in a month. It was basically heaven and hell. Jennie didn't know about it, obviously, otherwise she'd be really mad at her wife. Lisa was only filling more gasoline to the fire. She was already anxious without knowing every tiny part complication that might happen to her wife yet she still scrutinized the info.

"Unnie," Sana sighed at the sight of cardiothoracic surgeon inside the ob-gyn department library.

"Hm?"

"You really should stop coming here." Sana snatched the thick book and swiftly put it in its place.

"Hey! I'm reading that!"

"What are you doing?" The doctor folded her arms, looking at her disapprovingly.

"Reading the book you just rob."

"You're supposed to enjoy Jennie's pregnancy." she said as a matter of fact.

"This is the way I'm enjoying it, okay?"

"Then stop call me every time you feel like a symptom appear when it's clearly nothing." Sana shook her head as she took a seat across Lisa. "I get it, alright? I get it that it's scary for you. But look at her, look at your wife. Look how happy she is now. Knowing one thing or two is fine but if you explore the whole thing and then get terrified about it. . ." Sana took Lisa's hand in her and patted it softly. "Picture yourself as a parent to be, Lisa Unnie. You are not a doctor for Jennie, she has me for that rule. She needs her wife, her partner. This is your moment, forget all of that scary things exist."

Lisa sighed deeply. "Okay," she squeezed Sana's hand a little.

"Great!" Sana stood up, ready to leave. She had a C-section to do in fifteen minutes. "And oh, Lisa Unnie?"

"Yes?"

"This is also your battle. She's a fighter, you should be the one too."

Lisa smiled and nodded. "I will."

---

Lisa whimpered when she felt Jennie's lips made a contact with her back.

"Baby, wake up. . ." Jennie kissed the back of Lisa's neck softly. Her hand made its way to Lisa's waist then slipped it underneath Lisa's shirt. She caressed her wife's flat stomach earning a grunt from Lisa. "Wake up, please."

Lisa opened her eyes a little but soon closed it back before she could even speak.

"Lili, wake up." Jennie shook her body lightly.

"What?" Lisa answered sleepily. "Something wrong?"

Jennie took the chance to snuggle closer and placed many kisses on Lisa's jaw and neck. Instead of waking up for real, Lisa began to snore slowly. Jennie pinched Lisa's nose making the latter jolted up by the sudden lost of oxygen.

"Let me sleep, Nini. I'm tired." She pulled the blanket to cover all her head.

"Love, please." Jennie tugged Lisa's body persistently. She wasn't going to give up. Her need was burning and she couldn't hold it any longer.