Chapter 6

Y/N's  POV 

After the whole 'Jumping of the second story and landing on Dirk' adventure, we were on our way to the school exit. I was so glad that we didn't actually have school today, and that it was just a 'decorate the school for 2015, or work on something quietly' type of day. Now that I think about it, those girls were pretty loud...how did the teachers not hear them?! I heard them on the first floor...and I'm pretty sure Jake was on the 3'rd floor at the time. At least...I think? Oh-well...besides that, we jumped on the SECOND STORY. Someone other than a crazy fangirl HAD to have seen that! Besides Dirk, and I think Roxy, too. I'm not sure if I was seeing correctly, but in the distance from where we landed on Dirk, I think I saw Roxy. Maybe I was imagining it, cause otherwise I'm sure she would have helped Jake and I, right? Or...at least me, right? I'm not exactly sure. I guess I should talk to Jake, and ask him some stuff about this. I know he said he doesn't really understand why these girls are actually doing this, but maybe he might have stumbled onto something along the way? 

"Jake?"
"Yes, Y/N?"
"I...know you said it before...but are you positive you're not sure why this is...going on? I mean...maybe you overlooked...something?"
"..........."
"Jake?"
".....No. I'm positive! I don't think I did anything!"
"......oh......"

I started to think about it again. Maybe overlooked something? Let's see....come on brain! Think, Think!! Hmm, well there as those notes that the girls were holding....what did they even say? I wasn't allowed to see them because apparently only the 'special girls' that Jake choose had these notes. Oh, yeah...now that I think about it...basically every girl in the school now got one. Every girl but me. Did Roxy get one too? I haven't even gotten the chance to talk to her all day! I know Jane couldn't make it today because she was cooking lots of treats for the parties this school is going to have when break was over-at least. Breaks over tomorrow, too. How unfortunate, to be spending my last day of freedom being chased down by crazy girls. This sucks, too. Whatever Jake got himself into...I kinda, just a tinny-little-bit wish he didn't wrap me into this. Ohh, what am I saying? I love Jake, and if this is gonna happen, then I'll be involved to! I may not like it, but I love Jake! The NOTE!!!!

"J..ake!"
"...Ya?"
"The girls....earlier...mentioned a...note!"
"........"
"They said you...gave it to them..."
"I didn't give them any note! I...swear! Someone's making...this seem like I did it!"
"........It's fine...cause...we'll get through this together!"
"......Yeah, you're right, Y/N....!"