Chapter 3

Jake's POV

        I tried looking for Y/N, but I got cornered by a bunch of girls. Looking closer I had realized that most of these females were the ones who asked my out. Also the ones I turned down. I got worried so I politely asked them to move. Very politely though, something so nice you'd only expect an old person to say! Or at least I thought...they all got mad at me! MAD! They were accusing me that I was a pervert! They yelled asking me why I sent all these letters to everyone, but I had no idea what they were talking about. I was very confused, so I made the mistake to ask them hat they were talking about. That was when everything went down. They yelled, and made unidentified noises...It scared me, to be honest. But then another thought crossed my mind...Y/N. I couldn't be caught by these girls now! I had promised Roxy that I would ask her out-or at least tell her my feelings. I mean I didn't do it when Roxy told me to, but I did plan to do it today! But HOW? What could I do now? I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I looked behind me only to see that girls gathered there too. Oh-dear. I doubt that I'll survive this, I mean love-sick (Thirsty) girls are the most vicious, right?Then another thought crossed my mind. What notes? They had specifically said "You pervert! Are you planing on asking us ALL out?! UGH! No wonder we all had the same note!!" Hmm...I had to get one of these notes. I know I didn't right any notes to anyone, and If I did it would go to Y/N.  I....I really really do...love her... 

I will do whatever it takes to get to her,  no matter what!

Just...where IS she?

Y/N's POV

I'm going to ask  Jake out today. I mean it this time! But all day I haven't seen him...hopefully he's not sick. No..he can't be.  I remember I heard some girls talking about him, and what he said. But what did he say? I tried to ask them, but when I did they asked me if I got a note. I had no idea what they were talking about, so I was very confused. I, of course, being the honest person I am-or usually am told them no. They snickered and smirked, leaving me their dumbfounded.  What was so funny about my answer? Was it because I didn't have a note? Wait a....I DIDN'T HAVE A NOTE FROM JAKE!! Why? Why didn't he give me a note...and what was in the notes?? Oh-gosh, now I want to know what's in them. So...if they got a note, doesn't that mean that Jake's here? Wonder why I haven't seen him...huh. 

*Girlish screams*

That scream....isn't that..? 

Jake's POV

A girl tried to pull down my pants, so I accidentally screamed. It sounded soo girlish! I blushed super red, if Y/N was here she would call me a tomato.  Oh how I wish and hope she heard me scream! But at the same time I hope she didn't...she would so laugh at me! Or would she? UGH! This is NO time to think about things, Oh? OH!!! The girls that were behind me are helping up the girl I pushed...AHA! Now's my time to run! I turned around and ran down he hall, behind me were screams of "Come Back's!" or "Jake English's!!". I didn't turn back, nor did I say anything sarcastically.  I wish Y/N  was here!!

Y/N's POV 

I know that scream! It had to be Jake!! But where did it come from exactly? I  had no idea, I guess I would have to look around. Then I heard some girls just down a hallway to my right yelling "Come Back's" and the one and only "Jake English's". His name...his name!! I looked to see a figure running toward me, and me being me ran away from it. Then that person started chasing me! I didn't know what to do! I panicked! I accidentally kicked that poor person in the shins! That poor person fell to the ground and said;

"Oww!!! Y/N!!! Why would you do that??!?"

I knew that voice very well. It was Jake. I apologized profusely!

"Gomen'nasai gomen'nasai! ! ! ! ! !" 

I helped him up, and he grabbed my hand. Then he started running down the halls! I didn't know what was going on, but I really wanted to ask him a question...two questions actually. 

"Why are those girls chasing you?" and "What note did you give them?"

//Secretly I was jealous that those (sluts)  er...girls got a note and I didn't. But, I would never admit that to Jake.//