Chapter 2

?Roxy's point of view:

Jake promised me he would tell Y/N what he really felt! He leid!
*lide!
*lied! 
I can't believe he did that to me! How DARE he?! I'll make him-FORCE him to tell Y/N how he realyl...*really feels!
But what can I do? I mean he isn't going to easily tlel her! Er...*tell. Hmm....OH! Hehehehe....I'll just have to do that to him.~ Well, I don't know. Maybe my plan isn't such a good iead, *idea. I mean, forging his handwriting and putting love notes in EVERY single girl's locker...hmm. OH! I konw! *know! I'll put some love notes in the female teachers lockers too! Hehehehe~gosh, I can just imagine all the girls chasong...*chasnig...*CHASING hmi *him now wouldn't that be the day? Hmm...maybe I sould put some notes in Dirks locker too? 

*Time skip brought to you by a half eaten cookie*
I saw Jake in the halls. GOD I WAS SO MDA *MAD THAT I GLARED AT HMI! *HIM!! It wasn't a warning glare, well I guess it sotra, *sorta, was but that's NOT the point! I gave him a death stare!!! THen I walked away, I HPEO, *HOPE, he worries too!! 

Dirk's point of view:

I saw Roxy thinking pretty hard about something, she even giggled a few times. I wonder what she's thinking about doing--OHHHH. I remember now! She told me that Jake lied about something and that she was going to make him regret about. Geez, I wonder hat he did...it would have to be pretty important to Roxy for her to care. Should I warn him? Na, that dude can totall take can of himself! I mean he did somehow get lost and stranded on a island far from civilization, but he STILL made it back unharmed! Jake's pretty tough and cool...but not as tough and cool as me!! But still...he'd better watch his back, cuz when Roxy devises a plan against him, it's actually pretty good. I guess...Huh. Good luck to you Jake..

*Time skip brought to you by Lil' Cal*

 I saw Jake in the halls. I couldn't help it, I thought of Roxy beating him with a cat and I smirked and laughed! He looked shocked and worried, he probably thinks he did something wrong. HAHAHA, oh well I gotta go tease my lil' man (Dave).

Jake's point of view:

I passed Dirk in the halls, and when he looked at me he laughed! He smirked and laughed!! I even passed Roxy in the halls but she glared at me, not one of those "I haven't had a drink all day", or "Don't fucking come near me, I had not enough sleep" type of glares, but "I'll kill you" type of glares! What did I do to them?! Oh dear...this can't be good. I should...what should I do? I have no idea what Roxy's going to do, and i don't know why Dirk laughed at me! Y/N....OH MY GOOOD Y/NNNN!!!!!!!!