Part 4

(Third POV)

"Kurogiri. Thankyou for helping us with the transport." Hari spoke for Chisaki. "How is the league?" Overhaul asked. "preparing." was all the misty man said. Chisaki hummed and waved off the misty man as he entered the portal created. Chrono followed behind him. 

"The old man is safe in that hidden room. The lab is ready.. and the kid's mentality certainly is.." Hari was guilty.. but the Shie Hassaikai's has done many for him. And he believes that the man he follows is doing this to revive the yakuza. Where in fact, Overhaul is just a narcissist.

"Chrono.. take Eri first.. Izuku would take her place more often then, he'll play the role of a big brother, and a hero. He won't like experiments happening to Eri often." Hari nodded and went to the kid's room. The two were peacefully sleeping on Izuku's bed. 'what's the point of two beds if they will always share every time?' he thought before picking up the four year old. 

"Hari-san.. where.. are we going?" she asks as she rubbed her eyes. "Eri, I want you to be a good girl.. or else this will be worse." Hari said. He is more caring to the kids.

(Eri POV)

We walked through the halls. I thought we are going to the garden but, These halls.. I recognized them.. I started crying. I don't want to go back to that room!! "H-hari..san.. I-i d-d-don't want.. to.." A breathy complain came from me. Chisaki is bad again?.. I don't want to go there... I felt Hari's hand pat me. We entered the room and Overhaul's voice became cold and scary again unlike the past year.  "Eri.. you better behave.. or else, Hari will die." Chisaki said. I immediately went quiet. Trying to contain my sobs the best I can. 

In the end, my left arm was wrapped in bandages. It hurts.. I don't want to go here again.. 

(Overhaul POV)

I sighed. Eri was, quite naughty. She is loud and annoying. But her efforts are... admirable. "Overhaul, how are we gonna make this?" Hari asks. "Turn them to medicine.. to vaccines.. if that doesn't work we'll find other ways."

That statement to Hari lasted for a few months. We finally found a way to convert it. 'Bullets' something syringe like. The Yakuza calls it quirk destroying bullets. About the kids.. a guilt trip trauma perfectly suits them. Whenever they would misbehave, it's either I overhaul them and put them back or.. I overhaul their watchers making them believe that they are the cause of their death. It's perfect but, right now.. I have a problem. Izuku went to his first tantrum ever since he was here. 

"AAHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed. Eri was put away with Hari in the garden so she doesn't see this. "Izuku. Behave." I said but no respond as he kept his cries and screams. "I-I I DON'T W-WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE!!! I-I don't know.. anymore.. P-PLEASE!... AAH!" I hit him. "after I took you in here and take care of you.. you won't return the favor? I feed you and gave you a luxurious room instead of leaving you to be homeless and soon dead!" I exclaimed. He suddenly stop sobbing and look at me. "you're just confused Izuku.." I said. His tears are threatening to fall from his eyes. I kneeled down and opened my arms. I swear I need three baths after this. 

"C'mon Izuku.. I know you are a good boy.. you don't want anyone to die right? give Kai a hug and relax.." I said.. he ran to me and hugged me. I can feel my shoulder wet with his tears. "I-I'm sorry K-kai.. thankyou.. for taking me in..." He says in a raspy voice. We stayed like that a few more minutes before he fell asleep. I sighed then carried the kid to his bed. It wasn't hard. He is light and small for his age.

I went to the garden and saw Eri and Kurono. I was gonna give Izuku punishment in the lab but the thankyou made me feel even more superior and right, yet this girl remained ungrateful. "Kurono. Bring the girl to the lab. She will take Izuku's punishment." Hari nodded. I see the disappointment in his face. I know he grew attached to the kids which I don't mind since the kids loved him too. Hari is the best bait to them. Whenever Hari is mentioned in my threats, the kids would obey immediately. Of course if I ever did that to Kurono I would always revive him. He's too important to lose.

In the sound proof lab, Using my quirk with the experiments, A terrified girl couldn't do anything but be terrified. Strapped to the chair, she wasn't screaming. She gave up exhausting her voice a month ago since she learned no one would hear her. Eri kept her head low.. unlike Izuku who still screamed every time he is strapped down to the same chair.

I use my quirk in this experiments, if not, I use scalpels or any blade to cut through their skin. Either way, it hurts. Nothing can escape that fact. After a few minutes, I have enough blood and genes to make another batch.  "Hari. Bandage the girl and put her in the room. Be quiet. Izuku's asleep.. he might throw another tantrum when he wakes up." I say in a cold tone.

(Izuku POV)

I can't help it. Yesterday, I was in that room again... it hurts. It's been months.. Even though Overhaul would use the blades instead of his quirk, It still hurts! I- I can't go on.. I wanna leave.. I wanna leave, but,.. they saved me!

 Before I knew it, my emotions took over me. I'm so confused!! and Frustrated! "AHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed.. Eri went to the corner of the room and connected her knees to her forehead and hid. Covering her face, I was just more frustrated as Eri looked scared.. I don't like that.. but, I just screamed more.. I became desperate that I don't want to be here.. but, I can't.. I would have died without Kai and the rest of the Yakuza.

Soon enough I saw white cloak, all too familiar for me to understand that it was Hari. He took Eri out and looked at me with caring eyes. But he just left me there.. I understood he was just taking orders. I continue my sobs and tantrums. 

Then I saw green jacket, and a bird mask 'Kai!' I thought.. I wanted to stop but couldn't.. then he began to talk.. his words.. 'he's right.. I wasn't being a good boy.. I should be good for them.. they didn't leave me to die..' Slowly, I quieted down..  "You're confused Izuku." He said.. he's right! I'm just confused.. I have to pay by pain.. He kneeled and opened his arms. I ran to hug him.. I sobbed more until all that's left was black.