⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"Go Tooru-san. Nice toss Tooru-san, you're amazing Tooru-san. Who wouldn't want that?" Oikawa made a squeaky voice as he acted like he was cheering.

"I don't want tha-"

"Go Hajime-san, nice kill Hajime-san, you're awesome iwa-san, you're very- OWW!" Oikawa rubbed the back of his head after being smacked by Iwaizumi.

"Shut up shittykawa."

"Don't forget to give it your all!!" [Y/N] cheered, "Hai!" The karasuno boys replied making her smile.

"[Y/N]-chan~" [Y/N] rolled her eyes before turning her head to face oikawa, "What is it?" She questioned as he sighed before slinging his arm around her shoulder.

"Can you..cheer for me? During our game?" [Y/N] rose a brow,

"Why?"

"Because I want to feel confident while playing."

"Aren't you confident enough?"

"...I guess." [Y/N] giggled as Oikawa turned his face to face her, their faces were an inch apart.

"Hmm.." [Y/N] tapped her chin before pushing oikawa's face away from hers by her finger.

"Maybe~"

Oikawa stood there dumbfounded after removing his arm from her shoulder, "Is it a yes or a no?"

"It's a maybe."

As promised karasuno gave their all as they played, it was time for kageyama to receive.

"Do a nice serve Tobio-chan!" [Y/N] cheered as Kageyama blushed a bit, "Ha-Hai." He mumbled under his breath—she probably didn't hear him.

Oikawa's eyes twitched, "To-Tobio-chan?" He questioned and was about to walk towards the [H/C] headed but was held back by the one and only; Iwaizumi.

"Why would she call Tobio Tobio-chan? Huh Iwa-chan?"Oikawa whined, "I don't know, why do you call him Tobio-chan?"

"...because I do."

"Then she does as well."

After four serves that were not received by tokonami—kageyama got ready for his fifth one. "Do a nice serve Tobio-chan!"

As promised, he did a nice serve that wasn't received too. "Damn; none of them a manage to receive his serve." [Y/N] heard someone saying which made her grin evilly.

It was his sixth serve and this time it was received, tokonami managed to get a point.

'Even if it was one point, it means a lot to them.'
[Y/N] thought looking at the tokonami members.

'They might be losing but they didn't give up and kept playing... that's awesome.'
[Y/N] thought and before she saw it coming, the whistle went off alerting that karasuno has won.

She cheered while jumping up and down, "Good job!" She cheered, she noticed hinata standing off to the side. "Shoyo-chan!" She called making him look at her. "Congratulations!"

"We won." Kageyama stated as hinata smiled brightly while looking at his hand.

"ARIGATO [Y/N]-SAN/KUN!" Tanaka, nishinoya, and hinata beamed happily.

"Iwa-chan."

"What?"

"She calls chibi-chan by his first name."

"...and?"

Oikawa huffed while crossing his arms before looking away from Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi shook his head in disbelief before sighing.