Chapter Nine

I am so sorry I haven't updated in months. I'm such a terrible author it's not even funny

The Superbowl is going on right now but I honestly couldn't care less about it. Like I live in Washington and everyone here loves the Seahawks and I'm just like ew. So ayee

Here's the chapter omg.

-:-

I don't want to go back to school. Now that Kendall doesn't care anymore, I have no motivation for anything. He was literally the only reason I go to school. Now there's no point to anything.

I manage to get myself out of bed. I skipped dinner last night so I could go to bed early, but that didn't really go as planned because I was up most of the night just thinking. I hate those kinds of nights. They make me sad for a few days.

I don't even know what I'm gonna do when I get to school. I have first period with Ashton so I can't just hide in that class. I'm just really not looking forward to today.

For my outfit today, I wear a Bring Me The Horizon shirt, black skinny jeans, black vans, and a Supernatural bracelet (a/n http://polyv.re/169ChnL that's the outfit omg). Usually my outfits contain at least one fandom I'm in. Some people like it and others don't. I couldn't care less, though.

I look at the time and it's almost time to leave. This gives me so much anxiety. I still don't know what I'm gonna do when I get there. Just breathe, Zoe. Don't let anxiety get the best of you. I remind myself.

"Zoe, come on! It's time to leave!" Ty yells.

"I'll be down in a sec!" I yell back. I really don't want to go to school. I sigh shakily and grab my bag. I guess we'll see how this goes.

-:-

When I get to school, I see that Ashton and his friends (including Kendall) have taken the spot I'm usually at. Just fucking great. The bathrooms on the other side of the school seem like liable place to go for now. Once I get in there, I see that girls are fixing their hair and makeup. To "blend in" with them I do that too. When I thought I was done, I pulled out my phone and went on tumblr until school started. At least people on tumblr like me.

When the bell rang, I felt my heart sink. I don't want to go to class. I absolutely do not want to go to class.

I take my time to get there. This class isn't that far away from the bathrooms, but I'm just prolonging going to class. Sadly, I get there. Ashton is already in his seat. He seems like he's in a good mood this morning. Maybe he won't be mean to me.

I sit in my seat and he doesn't say anything. Thank you, Jesus. I thought. The final bell rang and the teacher walked to the front of the class.

"I have decided that you guys are gonna do a project. This project involves a lot of cooperation so I believe it will be good for everyone." He says. Great, I really don't need this. "I will assign your partners so groups won't slack off too much." Absolutely fantastic. (Please note the sarcasm).

The teacher was naming off the partners and I was getting anxious as to who I was going to be paired with. "Ashton, you're partnered with Zoe."

You have got to fucking kidding me.

-:-

A/N

Are you surprised bc I tried.

The Seahawks lost the Superbowl and now everyone is sad where I live lol ok. But, good job patriots!

I honestly couldn't care less about football.

Oh and I'm sorry for not updating lol. I've been hella busy and I almost deleted this story omg

QOTC: Can you play any instruments? If so, which one(s)?

I can play alto saxophone, ukulele, guitar, and I'm trying to learn piano omg

Vote/comment/share?

I love you 💜

-Abigail