IX- Sleepover

"Kakashi! Get the door!" I whine, seeing him flip through channels on the tv, while the doorbell rings. Repeatedly. "No." "It's Obito and Rin!" "Exactly." continuously channel surfing, I know now what I have to do.

    "IT'S OPEN!" I scream, even hurting my ears in the process. "What the hell Y/n?!" Kakashi glares at me. The doorknob twists, but the door doesn't budge. "I locked it yesterday when we came in."

    "Fine." wobbly, I get up from my seat. The cast on my leg made it hard to walk. "What are you doing?" Kakashi puts the remote down, focusing on me now. "You won't get the door, so I will." tripping over my foot, he catches me in time. His arms snake around my waist.

    "Sit down. I'll get the door." helping me back to my seat on the couch, he makes his way to the door rather slow. The doorbell doesn't stop for a second. Kakashi barely opens the door "We don't want anything you're selling." before he can close the door Obito pushes past him.

    Ignoring Kakashi, Obito smiles at me. "I rang the doorbell!" laughing bitterly, I scrunch up my face "I know. Come here, quick!" I pat the seat next to me. Obito walks fast plopping down, leaving no space between us.

    Glancing at Rin, she's fawning over Kakashi still by the door. Leaning close to Obito, I lower my voice "How's it going with her? Any progress?" I ask. His smile gives him away. "We walked here together! Together, Y/n!"

    His smile is contagious. Obito lightly shakes my shoulders. Seeing him this ecstatic, makes me laugh. He's so pure. "What's going on over here? Stop shaking her, she's already injured enough." Kakashi spits out.

    "Oh! Y/n are you okay? I wasn't hurting you was I?" I giggle, patting his head. "No you didn't." his face flushes a tint of pink. He gets close to my ear "Rin is right here. She might get jealous." he whispers. I gasp, nodding my head. My hands fly to my lap.

    "Seriously what's going on here?" "Kakashi! Let them be." Rin interjects. "No. I'm dating her, so back off Obito." Kakashi forces his way in between us two. Awkward tension fills the air. Rin walks over to the loveseat, Obito sitting next to her.

    Disappointment all over her face. She still smiles at Obito. He's wasting his time on her. She wants Kakashi. Why does it hurt so much, seeing him chase after her? She doesn't appreciate Obito as I do. It's not fair.

    Sighing, I grab the remote. "Kakashi could you put in a movie please?" I ask. With no objections, he gets off the couch picking out a movie. My phone vibrates in my pocket. Fishing it out, I open it up.

Obito

"Send me and Rin to the kitchen together please!"

    Locking my phone, I look at the two that are sitting there. No words were exchanged between the two. "Rin! Obito! Could you get the snacks, and drinks from the kitchen please!" I plead, looking down at my leg, and then back to them in a split second.

    Both agree, taking off to the kitchen. "Kakashi, answer me this." grabbing the blanket from the back of the couch he sits down. "Okay." while he throws the blanket over us, I wonder how to word this. "Who do you like?"

    "Isn't it obvious?" he says with a straight face looking directly at me. "You can't be that oblivious." his voice almost inaudible, from how quiet he got. Before another word can be said the two come out, placing the items down.