"Ready?" - I smirked.

"Yeah." - He chuckled, reaching out and resting his hand on my thigh. - "Ready."

"Let's go." - I said, starting the car and backing it off from the garage.

I drove away from Bel-Air, getting away from the populated areas of L.A. without even using the GPS, I just drove.

"Where are we going?" - Harry asked.

"You'll see." - I smirked.

"C'mon, tell me."

"Nope."

"Why are you so mysterious today?"

"Mmmm... you'll find out soon." - I shrugged.

"I hate you." - He huffed.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, baby." - I laughed.

"Shut up."

I smiled to myself, resting my hand on top of his' and squeezing it.

"Tell me more about your classes. How did you feel?"

"They are fine, I mean, apart from the fact that everyone keeps asking me questions about my boyfriend, and it can be very distracting, the classes are great."

"You love to brag about me." - I teased.

"Maybe." - He said with a smirk on his face.

"You are going to be a great chef."

"I don't know."

"I do know. And everyone is going to love you during the tour."

"Because of the food?"

"Because you are Harry Styles, it's impossible not to love you, but maybe also for the food." - I said and he laughed.

"I can't believe you're going to take me with you." - He sighed.

"Baby, I'll take you anywhere with me."

"But you'll be paying me!" 

"Technically I won't be paying you, my team will be paying you."

He rolled his eyes.

"Same thing. I'm going to see Europe for the first time thanks to you. And I'll even get paid for it!"

"I'll show you the entire world, Harry. I'll take you anywhere." - I squeezed his hand again. - "You're in this with me, yeah?" - I turned to smile at him.

"Yeah." - He smiled back.

Just minutes later, I turned in a recently paved street, and I reached our destination. Parking on the main entrance, me and Harry got out of the car.

In front of us, there was a big summer-y house, full of walls windows from the ceiling to floor, three floors and more than 20 rooms.
Taking Harry's hand in mine, I pulled him towards the entrance door. 

Inside it was still empty, every sound echoing in every floor, all of the walls plain white and no furniture yet.
I guided Harry, who was looking all around him, a stone fireplace on one side, an open kitchen on the other, marble floors, French doors opening to the large backyard and an infinite pool with the ocean as its background.
I knew it was a lot to take in.

Harry's eyes wandered until they focused on the middle of the room.
Because there, was Harry's bike.

"Is that my bike?" - He frowned.

"It is."

"What is it doing here?"

"I brought it here." - I shrugged, smiling.

"Why?"

"You'll see, this." - I said pointing at the blue bike. - "Was the first thing I ever gave to you, right?"

"Yeah." - Harry said, still frowning.

"Well, now I want to give you this." - I said, showing my surroundings. - "The house is yours, ours, if you want to live with me, of course. I mean, what I'm saying is, Harry would you like to move in with me to this beautiful new house?" - I said, maybe faster than I would have wanted to. Harry didn't respond, instead he kept quiet, so I felt the urge to keep talking, explaining myself. - "I wanted your bike to be the first thing we moved here because you know, that's how we met, and it has kind of a special meaning."

"Are you kidding me?"

I shook my head.

"I... I... no. I'm not kidding." - I shook my head. - "Did I fuck up? You can say no, Harry. I understand. I won't be mad or anything, we can go at your pace, you can continue living on the rented one, I don't mind." - I said getting closer to him. -"Don't freak out, please."

"Louis, just shut up." - Harry firmly grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a slow and careful kiss, touching my hair and the back of my neck. - "I can't believe this right now, yes. I mean... yes, of course yes." - Harry's face irradiated happiness.

"Yes?" - I felt my heart beating faster.

"Yes, and before you say anything. Let me tell you something. I know I should have said this earlier. Because you deserve it, you deserve to be loved, Louis. You do. And you waited, for me. But I know you know how I feel about you, I just couldn't say it out loud." - He said and I nodded. - "But I want to. Because I love you."

I wrapped him with my arms and pulled him even closer to me, his face buried on my neck.

"You love me?" - I asked.

"Of course. Yes. Louis, I love you more than anything."

"Good, because I love you more than anything too."

"I love you, Louis. I love you and I want to live with you, and I want to be with you forever and please don't ever leave me."

"Oh, my baby. Don't even worry about that because it won't happen." - I looked at him and he wrinkled his nose. - "You know what?" - I cupped his cheeks.

"What?"

"You can kiss me if you want to."

Harry laughed out loud and hooked his arms around my neck.

"Oh, I will."

And of course we kissed, we kissed more than once.
We spent the rest of the day wandering around our new house, thinking of how we were going to decorate, of how we were going to have an inauguration party for our friends, of how we were going to spend the rest of our future together in that house, dreaming about getting older and telling how much we loved each other.
Because we could never get enough.
Because being together wasn't enough, I wanted everything with Harry. And I couldn't wait to spend my life with him.

Maybe you could say that we were just young and in love.
Maybe you could say that we were soulmates.
But I say that we were destined to find one another, and that fate put us together, getting to meet each other by accident.

🚲🚲🚲

Wait for it...