Chapter 6-Kown its Song

Author:"Hello everyone to another chapter of Ruby Rose x Yuji Ishimura and I hope you guys are having a great day today and now let's get the reading started."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Rain is heard pouring outside as Qrow and Hugo stood outside a door to a restaurant. Qrow opens up the sliding door and notices Hugo is not following.

Qrow:"You coming or what?"

Hugo:"You go on ahead, I'll just... We could cover more ground if we split up."

Before Qrow could even respond, Hugo walk away. Qrow becomes confused before he notices the "No Faunus" sign beside the door.

Qrow:"Oh."

He then finally walks inside. A man who seems to be sleeping at a table in the corner, while the Ramen Shop Owner stands behind the counter sharping his kitchen knife on a wood block. Qrow walks up to the owner, who is still paying attention to sharping his knife.

Ramen Shop Owner:"Regular? Or the special?"

Qrow:"I'm actually looking for someone, goes by the name Shiro Wan. Ever heard of him? I heard he's a regular around here."

Ramen Shop Owner:"Who's asking?"

Qrow:"Hey, I'm not some cop if that's what you mean. I need Shiro for a gig. We go way back."

Ramen Shop Owner:"Way back, huh? So, he's friend of yours."

Qrow:"Hm, yeah, I'd say so. He's a pretty alright guy."

Ramen Shop Owner:"Well, in that case."

Suddenly, his tone turns hastily, pointing his knife threateningly at Qrow.

Ramen Shop Owner:"You tell that jerk that he better not show his ugly face in here until he pays me the Lien he owes me!!"

Qrow surprisingly gets taken back, raising his hand in defense.

Qrow:"Uh, did I say friend? I, uh- I meant acquaintance."

The owner angrily slams his knife into the counter.

Qrow:"Really, we're just colleagues!"

He nervously chuckles again as he slowly walks away from the angry owner.

Qrow:"Anyways, thanks for your time, buddy. I'll just be taking off now."

Qrow exits the restaurant, quickly closing tbe sliding door. He quickly turns around, leaning against the door. He takes a drink from his flask before pulling out his scroll, which has a list of "CONTACTS." Qrow crossess off Shiro's name, letting out a weary sigh.

Qrow:"Great start."

Suddenly, the owner's knife stabbing through tbe door cloth, barley missing Qrow's head.

Qrow "I hope Hugo is having a much better luck."

Meanwhile, Hugo is walking towards a nearly run down house. He lower s down his hood as he knocks on the door twice before the resident opens it up. When they do so, the resident, who is male, gasps in awe as he recognizes Hugo.

Resident:"Oh my... You're The Crismon Knight! You got to sign my comic I'll be back."

The male was about to sprint off to get his comic, but Hugo grabs him by the arm, stopping him.

Hugo:"Wait, that could be done later. Um, is Blanka Griffen here?"

In an instant, the make excited face turns into a somber-look.

Resident:"Oh, my... Sister has been missing for fore weeks now. I-I think she's..."

Hugo lowers his head in sympathy.