Chapter 3-Unforseen Complications

Author:"Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Ruby Rose x Yuji Ishimura and I hope you guys are having a great day today and now let's get the reading strated!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ghira, wearing, paces back and forth  looking at a piece of paper in hand, while his wife Kali, Blake, Iris and Sun all wait for him to be ready. Ghira then stops pacing and takes one last look at the speech he has written down, before sighing as his wife places a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Kali:"Are you ready?"

Ghira:"Yes. It won't be easy for the people to hear, but the truth often isn't. I know they'll do the right thing."

Blake then comes up and places a hand on her father's arm, giving an affectionate hug, suddenly, the three are taken by surprise when another hand Pat's on Ghira's back. He looks behind to see Sun.

Sun:"You got this."

The three give a brief look at sun he stands back and smiles sheepishly. They then turn to look at the cloaked Iris, who is still on the couch. Blake takes a sit beside her as she places a comforting hand on Iris' back.

Blake:"Are you sure you want to stay in here?"

Iris removes her hood, giving her a apologetic smiles.

Iris:"I'm sure, Blake. As much as everyone would like to, even though my opinion on this would greatly increase the outcome I can't risk it. I can't risk revealing myself. But don't worry if anything really bad happens in your speech, I won't hesitate to back you up."

With that they all nodded at her understanding. Ghira then opens tbe doors as his family and Sun step out of the greet the crowed gathering outside.

Some people in the crowed are wearing badges and holding scrolls up to record the event. Others in attendance include Corsac and Fennec Albain, who are bowing their heads, as well as Menagerie Guards. Ghira steps up to the podium and raises his hand to quiet the crowed down.

Ghira:"Thank you all for assembling here. I wanted to take time to address some of the rumors that have been circulating around our island. I believe that it is important for the people of this territory to understand the truth. No matter how you feel about the human race, I think we can all agree that the event now known as the fall of Beacon was a tragedy. A tragedy that will set both man and Faunus-kind back. While the main aggressor is till unknown, we do have official confirmation that Adam Taurus..."

He says this all while glaring inconspicuously at the Albains.

Ghira:"... The leader of a powerful splinter group working inside the White Fang, was partially responsible for these attacks, especially when some his actions involved attacking the Evans Weapons and Armaments Company, which we all know as the company run by a human who offered the Faunus various decent jobs. His actions not only tarnished the reputation of an organization created to bring peace and equally to all, but to our entire race. With each day that this man remains unpunished, it becomes increasingly difficult to condemn those that look down upon us."

When the crowd starts murmurs among themselves, Ghira raises his hand again to quiet tbe crowd down.

Ghira:"Recently, a spy from the same splinter group set their sights on this very home
My own daughter, Blake, and her friends did their very best to approach this individual. While they were unsuccessful after being physically assault and seriously injured, they were successful in obtaining the assailants scroll."

Ghira takes out the said scroll from inside his coat.

Ghira:"With this, we have been able to ascertain that Adam Taurus has plans to overthrow tbe current Leader of the White Fang, Sienna Khan, and take over the reins himself. He also plans to kidnap Mistress Iris Marks, the daughter of a Faunus Nobility in Mistral, and use her to force Lord and Lady Marks to aid them."