No matter what the cost

"So it's in agreement? Armin Arlert will be wed to Eren Jeager and bare him no him less than 3 heirs. Has the jury come to a decision?"

Armin was shaking in his courtroom seat. Desperately grabbing onto Mikasas hand. The blond knew the alpha would rather have her hand entwined with erens but it would suffice for now.
It had been Reiners fault they were exposed in Marley as island devils, hiding amongst the hard working Marleyans.

He knew this punishment was severe and barbaric it seemed. But so many women had died, and secondary genders were only a quality of Eldians. On top of being considered evil, any alpha or omega were considered freaks.
Treasured subjects who could bare strong children to be considered for the warrior program.
But freaks.
The blonde was now envying Conny and Sasha, they were lucky and only presented as betas. Now Armin was facing the consequence of being born the way he was. By being bred like a caged animal in a zoo. He knew Eren would not be happy with their new determined fate since he was all about their freedom at the moment. Not like the alpha never was though.

Armin never even heard the banging of the gavel, instead only seeing the trial was over when he saw everyone stand up to leave.
When he saw eren for the first time up close he weeks he nearly cried.
The alpha looked...tired. Not in a way that meant he needed more sleep. Mentally tired, and the omega struggled seeing his childhood best friend like that. Even if they weren't on great terms lately.

Without warning, Eren grabbed Armins hand and a few Marleyan police officers came to surround them in the now empty courtroom. The blonde assumed Mikasa had left during the scramble to get out and get home before the sun set.
Erens face was blank, emotionless, almost lifeless. He stared into Armins blue orbs so hard that the omega thought he might start crying.
Armin knew that now he would be stripped of his title as commander of the survey corps. His body, mind, and soul practically belonged to eren now as by the law. A wed, fruitful omega had much more problems than a barren, lonely one as his grandfather always said.

"We'll marry you two here, there's no need for a fancy wedding." One of the guards murmured, before pulling a load of paperwork from a briefcase he was holding and set it onto a table that the pair were soon led to.

"Mr. Jeager, sign here for property rights over your omega."
Armin shivered when he heard his life being thrown around like a piece of land or a house. And shivered even more when one of the other guards came over to 'inspect' his face. Making sure he was free of any blemishes "You're such a pretty thing. Good omega material. Too bad the devil runs through your veins" he hissed through gritted teeth before finally letting go of Armins face.

He was absolutely devastated when Eren snickered after he signed the last piece of paper, and reached to hold Armins hand.

When the guards finally left the now married couple in an awkward, cold silence. Eren finally spoke for the first time in what felt like forever "We can train them you know? To destroy these people and the world. So it can only be us."
Armin felt all the heat leave his body and he began shivering.
"My father may have brainwashed Zeke, but he actually taught me some useful things. About the role people like you should have in this world. How I'm your superior. Let's get to work on those heirs"