"I heard you went out with those two yesterday."

"Yes, what about it?"

"Did they tell you anything?" I raise an eyebrow, "No.... we're they supposed to?"

"No, uh. I'll keep grading, the students should be out by now," he says. I nod and walk out. Weird.

I walk out to see all the students standing in a line.

"Partner up. I'm trying to see something." As everyone goes with their choice of partner I notice Bakugo not move. Guess we're doing this the hard way.

"Bakugo, you're with Kirishima," I say not looking up.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK WITH SOME FUCKING DUMBASS!"

"Either you work with him, or you work with me. Your choice."

"I DONT-"

"Times up! Kirishima go work with Sero and Kaminari. Bakugo over here, now." He 'tched' and walks over.

As everyone trains together I stand with my hands behind my back, "Listen here. We're going to do this my way. For every hit you land on me, I'll answer a question from you. For every hit I land, you answer my question. No lying."

"Tch, whatever. It's not like you're going to win anyway." I sigh, "Not everything is about winning. But if you want to make it a competition, I'm all game."

-3rd Pov-
The two walk on opposite sides of the field. Y/n stands still with her arms rested behind her back, while Bakugo wears an excited grin.

"NOW I FINALLY GET TO PROVE THAT IM BETTER THAN YOU!"

"Yeah yeah, just come on already!"

The fights starts and Bakugo charges at his teacher. Y/n discreetly opens a portal behind her and steps back to the left. She falls through as the explosions happens.

Bakugo gets a hit to the back of the head. He turns around to find y/n already back in her original spot.

"Name?"

"KATSUKI BAKUGO!"

He charges with another explosion. Y/n leans back and dodges, she falls into another portal and kicks the boys leg.

"TCH! STAY STILL YOU LOSER!"

"Age?"

"15!"

As the words leave his mouth y/n gets a kick to the stomach. She groans and stands back up.

"WHAT ARE TRYING TO FUCKING DO?!"

"Help you," she says with a smile.

The woman lands another hit. She brushes off her hand as the boys fall to floor and begins to get aggravated.

"What are you here for?"

"IM GOING TO BE THE NUNBER ONE FUCKING HERO!"

She hums. Bakugo charges with left kick. Y/n grabs the boy's leg and swings it over. "How are you going to do that?"

"BY TRAINING AND BEING THE DAMN BEST!" A dragged out sigh is heard.

He quickly gets up and propels himself with and explosion. She lifts her hand opens a breach. He comes out behind her and she strikes him, "HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT?!"

"I ALREADY SAID FUCKING SAID IT!" She lands another hit, "HOW?!"

"BY BEING THE DAMN BEST!" Another hit.

"WHY?!"

"BECAUSE!" One after another they go back and forth y/n not getting the answer she wants. At the final strike she grabs the boys arm and swings him over knocking him to the ground.

"A HERO? YOU THINK THIS IS HOW YOU BECOME A HERO?!"

"DAMN YOU-"

"WHY ARE YOU AT UA!?"

"I WANT TO BE A HERO DAMNIT!"

"I SAID HONESTY! FULL ANSWER BAKUGO!" She presses her heel onto the boy's back.

"DAMNIT I WANT TO FUCKING PROTECT PEOPLE!" Y/n smirks and lets the boy up. His face is red and his eyes seems to be holding in tears. Her motherly side kicks in and she pulls him into a hug.

He fights it at first and lets off small explosions.

"LET ME GO! L-Let me go!" She hums and eventually he calms down, "You think everything's a competition don't you? You think that to be seen you have to be the best. You don't, Bakugo. Become a hero, become the best hero. But for your sake, learn to take a break every once in a while. Be a kid, go have fun," y/n's eyes meet his, "and for once.... stop trying to push away the people that want to be your friends." She laughs and the boy smiles a bit.

"Yeah yeah," he mumbles while wiping the sweat off his face.

-Aizawa's pov-
Woah.

-Y/n Pov-
After the training is over I dismiss the class and clean up. I head back to the classroom and wait.

As Aizawa walk in I look through the incomplete papers, "What happened to 'staying here and grading' hm?"

"I got caught up."

"If you wanted to teach you could have just said so, I'm not trying to steal your class."

He hums and I stand up, "Oh and next time you decide to spy on me," I smile, "hide your presence a little better."

He mimics my own competitive grin. Guess Kuma was right.

Author J Out