One

Name
Florence Campbell AKA Adam Galloway. In the modern era, Galloway is his actual surname.

Gender
Adam is a woman. He uses male pronouns and presents as male because it's the only way he can do what he wants, especially during the 1800s. Although this may change based on the time period.

Age
40

Nationality
Scottish

Hair Color
Red

Height
5'5

Orientation
Bisexual

Strengths
Cunning, boxing, savate, caring, he's a good liar, he's better at taking a punch than fighting back

Weaknesses
He's small, can be overly emotional and drinks too much. He also doesn't practice the safest binding techniques so he runs out of breath easily. He gets embarrassed easily.

Likes
Adam likes to show off and impress people, that's half of why he became a detective. He also enjoys tea and fancy clothes and foods. He's always had a soft spot for kids, dogs and anything cute.

Dislikes
His in-laws, cows, surprises, things he can't explain, magic, tabloids, paparazzi

History
Adam has worked his way up from a farm girl with six siblings to a famous detective. He left home at the age of fifteen and found his way to Paris where he met and somehow managed to marry Delphine Delahoussaye, a popular actress, much to her parents' chagrin. Her family was incredibly wealthy and really that's what allowed him to pursue his dreams. Without Delphine, he would be nothing.
After they were married, Adam went back to the farm and brought his youngest sister, Ruth, to live with them. Their mother had been very abusive throughout the years and that took a toll on both of them, especially Ruth. She suffered from bouts of depression during which she couldn't get out of bed. Adam did his best to help her, but it wasn't enough. When Ruth was 33 and suffering from severe postpartum psychosis, she put on her favorite dress, wrote seven letters (one for each sibling and their father) and jumped into the river with her pockets filled with rocks. Her body was never found. You can imagine the impact this had on Adam.
His and Delphine's marriage ended after twenty years when she died of tuberculosis (or pancreatic cancer in the modern era). Watching her waste away was incredibly traumatic for Adam and he took to drinking to cope with it. His life is spiraling out of control without her.
Before her death, Adam had written a book about a case he worked on. The fact that he did it disgusts him, it was explosive trash, but it was popular exploitive trash. People liked it, people liked the version of Adam from the book.
Faceclaims

Pauline Cushman as Adam
(Google her, she was a badass. Spied for the Union in the Civil War)

 Spied for the Union in the Civil War)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ethel Barrymore as Delphine

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Maude Adams as Ruth

Yeah they all got faceclaims because why not

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yeah they all got faceclaims because why not. Plus with them all being old actresses, they can work for any point in their lives.