Chapter 12: The Creation of the Rainbooms

Start from the beginning

Rainbow Dash: " Hey Vi, Hey Tavi, what up?"

Vinyl: "Hey RD, you're not going to believe this but that god can play guitar and he sing?" She said.

Rainbow Dash: "God guy? You mean Xero? He can play guitar and sing?" She said a little surprised.

Octavia Melody: "Yes, me and Vinyl just saw him in the music room, playing the guitar like a master and he sung so amazingly."

Rainbow Dash: "He that's good?" She said and began to think.

You were leaving the music room when you saw Rainbow Dash, Vinyl and Octavia.

Xero: "Oh hey Rainbow Dash what's up?"

Rainbow Dash: "Not much Xero, anyway have you met these two? She pointed to the two musicians.

Xero: "I think so, I've seen them around."

Octavia Melody: "We've never met before. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Octavia Melody." She introduced.

Vinyl Scratch: "I'm Vinyl Scratch but most know me by my stage name as DJ Pon-3." She introduced herself with a smile.

Xero: "I remember you, you played some music for the Fall Formal." You said.

Vinyl Scratch: "I did and that was a crazy night all that magic and stuf. Me and Tavi here saw you playing the guitar earlier." She said which surprised you.

Xero: "You did?"

Rainbow Dash: "Speaking of which Xero, why didn't you say you played the guitar and sing." She asked you.

Xero: "...You never asked. You said which made the three girls sweat drop.

 You said which made the three girls sweat drop

Rainbow Dash: "Okay good point."

Octavia Melody: "So Xero, what kind of music are you into?"

Xero: "I'm into any music that sounds good and also Japanese and pop and old and new rock and roll music. What about you two?"

Octavia Melody: "I prefer classical music and I play the cello."

Vinyl Scratch: "I'm a DJ and I prefer dubstep."

Xero: "Sounds interesting, I would like to hear you two play sometime." You said which made the two musicians smile.

Vinyl Scratch: "Oh you and I are going to get along fine and who knows, maybe we should play a song together sometime.

Octavia Melody: "It would be an honor."