"Except if...Oh, Merlin! I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!"

" It's fine, don't worry, I was the one not watching where I was going" came a voice from the ground, the two friends looked down and saw Regulus Black picking up the books that fell off Delilah's bag.

"Here you go...Little Women, it's a really good book you will enjoy it." He said quickly helping her put her books in her bag and headed off quickly when he realized to who he was talking to, not waiting for her to say something.

"That was weird as fuck." said Monica her mouth hanging open at the behavior of the pureblood boy.

"Wasn't he the one who dumped his water all over your head in the first year because you sat at the Slytherin table with me for breakfast and then called you a Blood-Traitor Hufflepuff?" she asked her voice laced with confusion.

" I think a demon possessed him, there is no other logical explanation for him being this kind, he even helped me put my books in my bag," said Delilah with a laugh but at the back of her head she knew that this wasn't normal for the boy, he was never this kind. He talked politely and after his 4th year, he stopped calling people Blood-Traitors, Mudbloods and scums but still this was something that she never expected to witness.

They continued their way to the magical pet shop where Delilah quickly took the bag of food and some toys for her baby niffler, Lola. They left the shop and headed towards Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour to take some Ice cream at home for dessert.

***

They arrived home around two o'clock and saw the boys cooking lunch in the kitchen, well Remus and Peter were cooking, and James and Sirius were throwing mini cookies at each other and trying to catch them with their mouths.

"You are getting weirder and weirder as y'all grow up," said Monica and took the bags from Delilah's hands to put the in their rooms.

"Put our coats away while I take this upstairs," she said to Delilah, taking the bags and running upstairs.

"What's for lunch?" asked Delilah who had now put the coats away and changed her clothes as they waited for Monica to finish changing so they could prepare the table together.

"Pizza?" said Remus but it sounded more like a question.

"We forgot to the muggle supermarket to buy something to eat properly but this will do for
today," added Peter with a shrug.

"Oh James, could you please put the ice cream in the freezer for later?" said Delilah remembering the ice cream they took for dessert.

"You took ice cream?!" He asked excitedly as he clapped his hands together. "You are the best sister in the world." He went to hug her but tripped over the carpet and landed on his butt with a thud.

"Clumsy motherfucker," muttered Delilah and rolled her eyes playfully at James.

"Shut up" he mumbled his face scrunching in pain.

"Don't tell me you tripped again on the carpet?" Asked Monica who was now walking down the stairs laughing at James. "It's the 3rd time this week"

"Leave me alone, I can trip whenever I want wherever I want." He said while he took his sit at the table with Sirius sitting next to him.

Delilah and Monica were in front of James and Sirius while Remus and Peter were at the heads.

"So, how was your trip to Diagon Alley?" asked Remus.

"We went to the bookshop and found some really good books, I think you will like them," said Delilah and smiles towards the honey-haired boy, "and then we went to the pet shop to buy some food for Vory."

"Oh and the ice cream but nothing too out of the ordinary." Added Monica and went back to her food when she saw the glare Delilah was giving her.

'Nothing out of the ordinary?!' said Delilah to Monica using Legimency 'couldn't have said something that would make it more obvious something happened

Monica sent Delilah an apologetic yet sarcastic smile and went back to her food.

"What the hell happened in Diagon Alley?" Asked James sensing the glare his sister was sending Monica.

"Nothing, don't worry, we just run into some of our classmates." Said Delilah with a tired sigh, waiting for the questions to start.

"Which classmates?" asked Sirius first "don't tell me Slytherins, did they do something to you?" He asked frantically.

Even though Delilah didn't agree with the way her brother and his friends viewed Slytherins, she could hear the concern in Sirius's voice so she decided to not comment on it.

" No, no Slytherins it was a Ravenclaw in our year, she said that a new transfer student will join us at Hogwarts," Monica said trying to explain to the boys using the information her mother gave her.

"So it is going to be an interesting year indeed," said James and they proceeded to talk about the transfer student forgetting the whole Diagon Alley situation.