We may.

"What did you just say Kaachan?" Izuku says slowly, staring at him wide eyed.

"Your gonna be a team with me, ya damn nerd." Bakugo growled, his shoulders squaring. Dekus eyes turn dark, his face slack.

"No..."

"What? Why the hell not?"  Bakugo stands up too.

"Because kaachan, that isn't like you. You don't wanna work with me, and I wouldn't feel right, I know you don't trust me with Y/n, but it's a their choice." He says quietly.
Bakugo scoffs, running his hand through his hair.

"You're right. I don't. I don't wanna work with you. I also don't wanna take your stupid money, and I damn sure don't wanna let you have 'Em. But this is what they want. And what I want is to work along side them, weather they're my sidekick or not."

"Katsuki..." You say softly. The monumental amount of pride that must have gotten shoved to the side just for him to say that, is bewildering to you.

Deku sits down, and thinks long and hard, as jiro finishes getting food and everyone else places their orders. The waitress leaves, and Deku looks at Bakugo. 

"Okay, but Y/N stays by my side, during work hours. You don't get to borrow em and you don't get to monopolize their time."

"You act like I'm some D-lister, nerd." He grumbles. They both look at you.
"Absolutely not." You say curtly. Dekus face goes blank, and Bakugos twists in rage.

"Why not?" Tsu asks you. "Together the two of them would be unstoppable, ribbit."

"Undoubtedly. But frankly, it's a bad idea. Not only for business but for everyone involves mental health.  Katsuki has authority issues and Deku needs to be respected in his work place. Not only that but deku respects Katsuki too much to tell him when he's being obnoxious. And personally," you say flatly "I don't wanna hear them argue every day."

The numbers run through your head like clockwork, easy as pie, you count bakugos current rate of pay and your new one, which you imagine will be large enough. 

"Katsuki should be able to afford the building we've been looking at for his agency in about 2 months, if deku and I were to start work immediately. So I see no real reason for any particularly large job change. My income was the only one holding him back. So, My vote is no."

You look up at Bakugo. His face had changed in the course of your speech, realizing you are right. He downs his second old fashioned, sliding the third to kirishima as he stands.

"I gotta take a leek." He grumbles as he walks towards the bathroom. You sigh, staring after him as he walks.

"That was way harsh Y/n." Kirishima says. You turn to glare at him.

"You think I don't know that?" You growl and then sigh, softening your features.
"Katsuki...Katsuki doesn't need me OR deku for his goals. He can and should do this alone or his pride will eat him alive. Imagine if he got to dekus spot. If he got to 3rd. But if deku helped him in ANY way? It wouldn't be good enough. He takes my help because my talents would go to waste otherwise and that's the only way he can live with it."

Momo nods her head. "Bakugo has come a long way from how he used to be but he still is very prideful. I didn't think reaching high on the charts with anyone's help would be good enough. Especially since Shoto managed to do it with no sidekicks at all, as did deku." 

"Yeah but-" Kirishima began to speak but was interrupted.

"Y/n is right. Forget it." Bakugo says. No one had noticed he'd come back. "Come two months from now, my agency will be up, running and kicking your ass Deku, and by proxy, yours, baby bear." He looks down at you, a twisted smile on his face. You smile lovingly up at him, he had gone to cool off, to clear his head. He saw you were right and decided not to explode during dinner.

"I look forward to it, love." You say, turning and taking a sip from your drink. You can feel the energy deflating at the table, everyone begins talking amongst themselves, deku is staring at you though. A couple of waitresses come through with the food, handing it all out to everyone. Bakugo got steak and you got some spaghetti. Everyone begins eating, except Deku, who keeps peeking up at you.

"What's up, izu?" You ask gently.

"We start tomorrow by the way." He says nonchalantly.
You have to stop yourself from spitting out your drink. Bakugo deadpans at deku.

"I need help setting up the office" izuku giggles nervously. "And as my sidekick, I'm recruiting you."

"You can't just-" Bakugo starts but you put your hand in his arm. He growls and turns his head away.

"A little notice, maybe, would be nice midoriya." You say, The side of your mouth twitches into a fake smile, allowing heavy irritation to flow into your voice.

"Normally I would def give you a heads up, but they called me about the furniture and decorations today and I'm completely helpless. I have no idea how to make the agency look like a real office."

Mina cackles "and you called THEM? They called me for clo-" you smack your hand over her mouth, squeezing her cheeks as you do so.

"Finish that sentence and I'll be murdering you, on this table." You lean in to whisper in her ear, before letting go of her face. Mina giggles, the fear evident in her voice. "Great pick Izuku!"
The exchange made a few people at the table laugh.

"Don't worry about it boss. You'll have to show me our office but I can work something out. We didn't have anything big planned for tomorrow, anyways. Did we?"

Bakugo rolls his eyes. "Actually yes. I can give it to kaminari though, I only took it cause I thought you'd think it was interesting." 

"BOMB! More money!" Denki says, earning him a few giggles.
Jirou laughs, "She said our office.  How cute." She sticks her tongue out at you and you roll your eyes.

"It is OUR office Jirou. I mean. Right?" You look at Deku whos eyes are sparkling like a kid on Christmas.

"My very own sidekick.." he begins muttering to himself, making Ochaco laugh.

"There he goes."

You sigh, shaking your head. Bakugo takes your hand, squeezing it awful hard. You look at him and can tell he's trying his damndest to be okay with this.  You squeeze his hand back, looking at his eyes as he stares down at his food. You begin eating your spaghetti, looking around at everyone else enjoying their meal. Finally. You look at deku, who also got pasta, just Alfredo, he's slurping up a noodle as he smiles softly at you. Having dinner with deku.
Your new boss.