Recovery.

You feel soft shaking beside you, and you peek through your eyelashes. You can't register much except severe pain. But you do see Katsukis blond hair by your bedside. His head is down, cradling your bandaged clad hand, and his shoulders are shaking wildly. Is he crying?

You don't think anyone else is around that you can see. So maybe. You hear the beeping of your heart monitor, it's steady.

"Y/n, baby. Please. I refuse to live this life without you. I refuse, damn it." He sniffles, causing your heart to break. "Just pull through for me. I'll do whatever you want me to do. I'll fix the cabinet you've been complaining about. I'll get you a new vase. I'll marry you. Just come back to me."

The heart monitor fluctuates wildly, increasing so quickly that even youre a bit worried. "Y/N!" you hear Katsuki, what sounded like a sob cas doctors rushed in to fix you. You stared into Katsukis eyes, That is until you passed back out.

You open your eyes, barely, registering your staring at the hospital ceiling through your lashes. Your body feels numb as hell, which you are thankful for. The pain you were in when you passed out, SUCKED. There are at least 5 people surrounding your bed right now. You look at each one of them, them not realizing you're awake as they talk to each other. Izu, Kiri, Mina, Ochaco, and Iida. You listen to their conversation as you close your eyes again,

"They were able to hold off the villain while we found Kaminari. Looks like he laid em pretty low though." Kiri said sadly.

"They called me and I didn't answer." Izus voice leaked guilt like a 10 galleon tank. You felt bad but didn't have the energy to console him right now.

"Deku. You know they wouldn't blame you." Ochaco says softly, resting her hand on your leg.

"What did he do to them anyways?" Mina asked, she sounded mad worried. She was right beside your head, deku on the other side. Both of them holding your hands.

"Owen had an acid quirk like yours, but it's specifically sulfuric. They have burned skin all over their body, waistline up." Kiri says softly, his voice sad. "He was saying something about his toy when we dragged him from downstairs. I think he was playing with y/n. Some game. Recovery girl came in time to save their life, apparently it was about over."
The room fell silent. You figure now is a good time as ever to let them know your okay. You squeeze Minas hand first, and dekus hand after, Your eyes fluttering open And they're both looking down at you in surprise.

"Good morning gorgeous!" Mina squeals, a huge grin on her face. You look around, wondering where Katsuki is. You attempt to talk, but it feels like your windpipe has been crushed.

"Someone better wake Kaachan up. He'd be pretty upset if he missed talking to you."
Deku smiles down at you.

Asleep?

Kiri moves out of view and deku moves aside so you can follow him with your eyes. Katsuki is asleep, sitting against the window sill. His arms crossed and brow furrowed as he sleeps. Kiri starts to shake him, making katsukis head loll to the side.

"The nurses tell me they tried to get him to go home, and he flipped. Out. He said he refused to leave until you opened your eyes." Ochaco giggled, a flush across her face as she held Iidas arm.

"Bakugo, come on man. They're awake." You hear kiri say, and a groggy

"huh?"

"They're awake." Deku says, a bit louder than kiri. Katsuki jumped to his feet and pushs deku out of the way. Blonde hair and burning red eyes fill your vision.

"Babe?" You look In to his eyes, and smile.
He lifts his head, and everyone reads his face.

"Uh. I'm gonna go get some food, do you guys wanna come?" Ochaco says, Iida nodding.