Cold

You stop your music entirely and hear Kirishima's voice mixed with the sound of the door opening.

"-not gonna mind dude. Y/N is cool as hell, and I'm sure they missed us too." You can practically see the grin on his face in your brain. You walk out into the hallway, the front doorway directly in your point of view, except that you can't see much of it because kiris large frame is blocking your view. You quickly look from his back to what little of the doorway you CAN see, when you hear Midoriyas high strung voice.

"Yeah, we just wanna say hi to Y/N- oh." Izuku is standing in the mouth of the door, eyes locked on you. His whole face turns bright red, when the voice you've been waiting for sounds.

"Deku, get the hell outta my living room. And Shitty hair, you live like two doors down, you idiot, go home. " The gravely voice sends your body into what feels like overdrive. You rush forward, knocking Kiri out of the way and into the wall, while Deku sees your advances and scampers out of the way.

You almost see in slow motion, the spikey blonde hair, the black button down that he really likes, opened to a white tank top that shows off the peaks of his chest muscles, and Those dark green cargo pants that almost resemble his gauntlets in color. He was really there.

Bakugos crimson eyes widen as he sees you darting for him, but he drops his bags just in time to catch you when you jump into his arms. You wrap your legs around his waist as you bury your face into his neck, the familiar scent of oak and amber filling your senses.

You feel his fingers tangle themselves in your hair as his other arm holds you tightly against him. The tears fall from your eyes as easily as he holds you up, your arms around his shoulders crushing him to you. This is probably the best feeling hug, in the world. You pull yourself away from his neck and give him a giant kiss on the lips, which he gladly returns. Your lace your fingers through his hair, your tears wetting his face as you kiss him.

You hear Kirishima clear his throat, while Izuku is kind of..whimpering? Muttering? Who knows.
"Y/n- uh-Bakugo.." Izuku starts, his voice a higher octave than a second ago. You start to pull away to answer, but Bakugos hand in your hair holds your lips to his.

"What, nerd?" He growls against your lips. Your eyes don't need to be open to know he's not paying him any actual attention. You hear movement behind you but don't concern yourself too much with it. Until, that is, you feel fabric cover your back and Bakugos arms. You suddenly realize how chilly you are. You gasp and pull away from Bakugos lips, taking the, what you now recognize to be your towel, and wrap it around your shoulders.

Bakugo peers up at you through his hair, his eyes slowly then trailing down your body. His eyes stop dead in their tracks when he realizes what you've realized.

"Where the hell are your clothes?!" He asks, walking you both inside, his wide arms now moving to cover you undie clad backside, which wasn't covered by the towel very well. You blush heavily and open your mouth to answer him but before you can, midoriya closes the door and Kirishima appears out of the corner of your eye with a blankie.

"H-here Y/N. This should do better than that towel.." Kirishima hands you a throw blanket, a soft blue velvety one you know came from your comfort closet in the hallway. You replace the towel with it, he's right, it's way more effective at covering your body. Bakugos eyes haven't left yours, but the look on his face speaks of murder.

"You two, have 3 seconds, to make yourselves disappear before I start helping." His voice backs his words, low and threatening. You look up and see midoriya hesitate before opening the door, Kiri shufflingly walks out into the hall.

Midoriya does the same, but stops before he leaves completely. He turns to you both, and clears his throat. "I-I wanted to say Hi, y/n, and that O-Ochaco and I want you two to come out to eat with the class today to celebrate our coming home. She really planned it, but Wed love for you two to be there." His face is still red as Bakugo tilts his head to look at him, very obviously irritated. Before he can make any snarky remarks, you place the tips of your fingers on his lips, and speak before he can.

"We'll be there Izu, tell Chaco I can't wait to see her, and I'm glad you're home safe." You smile at him through your embarrassment and he brightly smiles back. Kirishima pushes him out of the way and grabs the door handle.

"Those workouts are doing phenomenal, by the way!" He grins big and waves at you, closing the door really fast. You can feel bakugo vibrating with rage, which makes you nervous laugh. You remove your fingers from his mouth as he looks back up at you.

"Explain." He says, looking you up and down. You look down at yourself too. A plain old tank that doesn't really cover your tummy and see through undies you picked out to feel cute in. Ugh. You sigh and hide your face in bakugos neck. "I was getting ready for you to come home, I had just showered and was getting dressed when you three walked in the door and I got so excited to see you that I...well. I didn't think about what I was wearing."

He sighs, and pulls your face from his neck, his crimson eyes burning holes into yours. He lets your body slide down his till your feet touch the floor and then leans down to kiss you, both his arms snaking around you as yours wrap around his torso. The kiss is less desperate this time and more filled with longing. He missed you.

He pulls away, looking into your now watering eyes.

"I'm gonna kill those two idiots." He growls, lifting his hand to trail down your face. "Especially that rock brained Kiri. He's right though." His hands move from your back and trail down to your hips, leaving fire along their path. His hands stop on either side of your waistline, and he squeezes his fingers, lighting your whole body up from the inside. His thumbs stroke your soft skin in unison, causing the blush on your face to deepen, if that's even possible.

"And now," Bakugo says, his usually rough voice softening as he leans down to rest his forehead against yours. "We have a dinner to get ready for, thanks to you." He smirks at you, the tip of his nose and the tip of yours connecting. You giggle and flutter your eyelashes at him.

"What, you don't wanna take me out to dinner? I can go dressed just like this so that Eji and Izu aren't the only ones who have seen me Half naked." You smile sweetly at Bakugo, who glares at you in return.

"Oh yeah? I see someone's forgotten who they belong to." He grins a devilish grin, reaches behind you and pulls the blanket over your head. In one motion he leans down and picks you up over his shoulder. You squeal and start kicking your feet but to no avail. You can't see and your being kidnapped. This is the end. Bakugo walks for a just a few seconds, and he tosses you down onto what you imagine is your bed.

You scramble to get the blankie off your head, and what you see when you do is. Breathe taking. You tak it in. Katsuki, standing in front of the door, button down is already on the floor, and he's sliding his tank down his arms. His eyes sear into your brain, the smirk on his face could be sold as an aphrodisiac. Your eyes trail down his body, taking extra time to appreciate his solid torso, 25 years of training and fighting had sculpted him to near perfection. The familiar scene of his battle scars bring with them the usual wave of utter appreciation. Your boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo, is here, with you. He's home, he's alive and he's absolutely gorgeous.

He walks towards you, his top half completely bare. He looks down at you, still smirking. You look up at him, and he traces his fingers along your jawline, his soft touch leaving your skin burning. His fingers move from your jawline to your neck, where they go behind your back and his fingers rack through your hair. He takes a solid handful and leans down to kiss you, his other hand moving to push you down.

You stand your ground though, and don't let him move you just yet. You have something else in mind first. You drop the blanket from your shoulders as you reach forward to unbuckle his belt. You don't need it anyways. You doubt you'll be cold again any time soon.