Was I invisible or something? I mean, it was probably a good idea to just shut up and wait this out. But waiting it out might not turn out very nicely either. Besides, they'd find out about me sooner or later. 

"Dirty business is what Romeo is best at. A hundred bucks, I'll bet you that he was bullshit too. Romeo is way too good at what he does. His father's in prison, he didn't rise to the top because of Mario and Cage, you know that's the bullshit story he fed you seven years ago. Ask Jonah if you don't believe me. Romeo set this up, he has been for the last decade. Tonight was the big fall." The blonde-haired man said, anger lacing his deep voice.

I came to the end of my rope. Stealing my car was one thing. Stealing me along with them was completely another. Partly because I lost a very vital part of my face tonight and partly because I was worried about Fern, I suddenly realized how stupid this whole situation was. I didn't care who they were, I just wanted to go back home. And taking into consideration how fast the man was driving, I was willing to bet we were heading out of Ivey in a couple minutes.

 "Think about it!" The bald man agreed with his friend. They seemed to be trying to convince the driver about whatever they were talking about. "We've never been caught, we've never been close to ever being caught, until Romeo introduced us to Angelo-"

I frowned. Romeo, Angelo, Cage- blah, blah, blah.

"Excuse me!" I said a bit louder.

It finally caught the brown-haired man sitting to the right of me. I was astounded they hadn't noticed me until now. His dark eyes widened with surprise. I forced myself to smile politely. His mouth dropped open a second later. He cast a worried glance to the driver. "Uh- Cage? Um-"

"What?" The driver muttered softly. He ran his fingers through his hair.

 "There's a chick back here." The man announced.

 "There's a chicken?" The man named Cage repeated in confusion. He tried to look back over his shoulder but the car swerved violently when he did, and he looked back out at the road with caution. Trees were a blur when I looked out the window. Nervous, I stared at everyone. They all stared back except the driver. "What's a chicken doing in the car?"

 A chicken. Not a human girl, but a chicken. I felt so appreciated right now.

The brown-haired man leaned forward. Something clattered off his lap and onto the floor. Before answering, he picked it back up. It was another gun with the words Ivey Police Department stamped in silver on the handle thing. "There is a girl back here."

I leaned towards the driver, annoyed. "Excuse me, sir."

"What the fuck?!" The man named Cage suddenly roared, startling everyone. "Get her the fuck out of this car then! What are you doing, Micheal? Are you honestly that stupid? Get her out of the car! Jesus Christ, do any of you fuckers have a brain? Throw her out-"

I gasped, horrified. "What?!"

"Damn it, Micheal!" The bald man shouted. He shoved his gun into the backseat, right across the man's lap. "Just shoot her-"

"I'm not gonna shoot her-"

"Please don't kill me!" I yelled in panic.

"Get her out of the car!" The driver growled.

My mouth dropped open. The audacity! "This is my  car!"

"Kill her-"

"Nick, you stupid motherf-"

"How the fuck was I supposed to know she was back here?"

"Shoot  her!"

"Can you guys, like, not do that? I'd like to live, thank you very much- what? Who are you even?" No one heard me as the bald man and the brown-haired man began to yell and curse at each other. With all the weapons they had, I was utterly petrified.