Chapter Two: Disappointment?

-Kiyotaka Ishimaru-

I was cold... I should've brought a coat along with me. Why did I think it was a good idea to run away? I'm not supposed to break rules! I can't believe it... I broke one and a very important rule. Don't leave your parents eye unless they say you can. This is unbelievable, but here I am pacing back and forth crossing my arms and shivering.

Dang it... I really am a disappointment to our family... I thought remembering what my father has told me in the past.

"Your a big ol' asshole that thinks he's bigger then his father. better then his father. Well now you know your a disappointment to our family." My fathers voice ringed in my ears and into my head.

"S...stop..." I said about to sob.

"Never..."

"P-please...

"Why would I?"

"B-because... because..."

"Exa-

The voice stopped when I heard another wolf howl. But this time it seemed closer. A lot closer. I turned around and saw bright gold eyes. It was followed by a pair of bright green eyes. When they got out of the shadows I saw the things clearly. They were growling. At me. But I froze in shock. I couldn't move. Wolfs...

One of them jumped at me but It was manageable for me to dodge it. I looked at the other one and saw that it was coming towards me. I turned around and started running. I didn't know were to go, I just ran. I heard them howl and then I heard heavy paws chasing me. I was so scared that I didn't want to look back. I wish I never left, I wish I stayed at home, letting my father point his finger. But if death is what I get for breaking a rule, then... at least let me stay here for the night.

My chest was burning. I was panting so much as the cold air stingged my face. I then tripped over a branch and fell down with a grunt. I immediately looked up. I saw the wolfs not far from were I'm at. I saw that me foot was stuck it a twisted root. I tugged my foot as hard as I could, but it didn't come out. I was so scared that my hands started to shake I tried to get my foot out and then... The wolfs found me and circled me, one of them came and bit my arm. It soon started bleeding.

"AAhh!" I screamed in pain. Then another came and bit my leg another scratched me. They were trying to weaken me, I cried silently and put my head on the ground... then soon I heard another howl. I looked at were it was coming from and saw a bigger wolf that had grey fur and... lavender eyes. Or something like that. Though I could be hallucinating from all the pain that approached me. The wolfs stopped once the howl was heard. They looked up at the wolf and ran into the forest.

I panted as much as I could. Then soon fell asleep while being stuck.

~~~

Words: 523

Sorry about the brutal wolfs hurting Taka. I am very sorry. Also art isn't mine.