On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

"I love you so much, 'Lex," Thomas barely whispered. "I love you too Thomas."

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

"This song goes by so fast, it's hard to believe it's only three minutes."

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: five golden rings. Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

"Agh- sorry Thomas. I didn't mean to step on your foot," Alex apologized. "It's okay. Just keep dancing with me..."

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: six geese-a-laying, five golden rings. Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Alex kissed Thomas' cheek and smiled. "This boy is mine..."

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings. Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

"Hey Alex, remember that one time in Monticello, when you went into my old room and saw all of those lyrics I wrote?"

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings. Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

"Yeah, they were wonderful. What about them?"

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: nine drummers drumming, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings. Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

"Well, I made a song. It's short, only a couple words. A basic parody off of this song. I hope you don't mind if I sing it to you when the music stops."

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: ten pipers piping, nine drummers drumming, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings. Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

"I would love to hear it, Thomas."

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: eleven ladies dancing, ten pipers piping, nine drummers drumming, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings. Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Thomas smiled and kissed his forehead. Thomas spun Alex around again.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: twelve lords-a-leaping, eleven ladies dancing, ten pipers piping, nine drummers drumming, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings. Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!

The music stops and Alex looks up at Thomas. Thomas steps away for a moment. "I'll be right back." Alex nodded and watched him leave. Thomas walks over to Angelica. "So are we ready- can I just grab the microphone and-" Angelica cuts him off. "Calm down, lover boy. It's all set. The only thing you have to do is sing and that's it. Everything else is set," Angelica says. Thomas smiles and kisses her cheek. "Thanks Angie, for everything. Tell Church that he better treat you right."

Angelica smiles and hands Thomas the microphone. "Now go get your boyfriend. Seal the deal."

Thomas walked back over to Alexander. "A microphone, Thomas? What do you really have planned?"

"Again, it's just a simple parody of the 12 Days of Christmas. I hope you like it though. This took a while to plan."

"What did?"

Thomas smiled and held the the microphone to his lips.

"On the day of Christmas, you receive from me... a simple gold ring, down on one knee."

"Wha-?"

Thomas handed the microphone off to Eliza and got down on one knee. He pulled out a black velvet box and opened it to reveal a gold ring band with a glimmering emerald gem.

"T... Thomas..?"

"Alexander... will you marry me?"

Alexander's face filled with sudden emotion. It reddened and tears welled up in his eyes. He struggled to grasp on the right words to say, running through all the synonyms for his response in the entire English dictionary.

"Oui, si, yes! Yes, I will marry you Thomas!"

Thomas smiled widely and stood up, immediately tackled in a hug by Alexander. Thomas cried and hugged him back. "I love you! Je t'aime! Te amo!" Alex happily kissed Thomas all over his face as they both cried together. Their friends joined in the hugs and cries of happiness. Alex cupped his face and kissed Thomas again.

"I love you, Alexander."

"And I love you, Thomas."

They kiss again and hug. A Christmas to remember.